Pro Days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TheElusiveKyleOrton View Post
    What a weird strategy to be hard to reach by teams. Baffling.
    Weird enough to slide him to the 2nd round

Comment

• Let's be real, most teams are not going to want a QB who can barely speak English to be the face of the franchise. That Wonderlic score just makes it look like he'll struggle to grasp football concepts and process at full speed on the field.

Comment

• I'm sympathetic to the no-agent thing on a rookie deal. I mean what are they really there for?

Should be able to find someone to manage your appointments though for significantly less.

Comment

• Originally posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
          well thats interesting
          I would not have guessed Allen at the top of that list. Significant gap too

Comment

• Originally posted by Dedhed View Post
            I wouldn't call it significant. Manning got a 28 and he's the smartest QB ever. At least on the field.

Comment

Also, im not sure the wonderlic is really the end all sign of intelligence. But, that said, similar to the SAT, I sincerely doubt stupid people ever do well. I can see smart people getting dinged a bit on any standardized test because they align with a certain way of thinking.

Comment

• Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post
                I wouldn't call it significant. Manning got a 28 and he's the smartest QB ever. At least on the field.
                on a scale from 1-50, 8points is 18% better than the next closest guy on that list. That’s significant despite your Manning anecdote.

Comment

• I dont think the Wonderlic is a pure intelligence test, but how fast you process what the test is asking from you.

Comment

on a scale from 1-50, 8points is 18% better than the next closest guy on that list. That’s significant despite your Manning anecdote.
                    I mean it's significant in terms of the test, but not in terms of what it means for each prospect.

Comment

• Originally posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
                      Also, im not sure the wonderlic is really the end all sign of intelligence. But, that said, similar to the SAT, I sincerely doubt stupid people ever do well. I can see smart people getting dinged a bit on any standardized test because they align with a certain way of thinking.
                      I guess I missed where I said the wonderlic was the be all end all of both intelligence and football knowledge.

I thought I had simply pointed out that I was surprised Allen scored significantly better than the others on that list.

Comment

• Originally posted by Archer81 View Post
                        I dont think the Wonderlic is a pure intelligence test, but how fast you process what the test is asking from you.

Exactly. Like I said earlier I do much better on standard IQ tests than the Wonderlic, and I'm sure others are the opposite. I suppose you could say how fast you process information is one of many types of intelligence. There are a lot intelligence types after all.

Comment

I dont think the Wonderlic is a pure intelligence test, but how fast you process what the test is asking from you.

Can I get a ban for encouraging Wolf to eat a tide-pod?

Comment

• Originally posted by Strip Sacked View Post
                            Can I get a ban for encouraging Wolf to eat a tide-pod?

Depends. Do you want him to die from ingesting a tide pod?

Comment

Depends. Do you want him to die from ingesting a tide pod?

Hey man, I just want him to eat the damn thing. You're the one getting dark with it

Comment

• Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post
                                I mean it's significant in terms of the test, but not in terms of what it means for each prospect.
                                Again, where did I comment on what it means for each prospect?

Comment

Working...
                                X