Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pro Days

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by GoneFishin' View Post
    <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">More on one of the most significant rule changes in NFL history:<a href="https://t.co/Oq2rce6FK0">https://t.co/Oq2rce6FK0</a> <a href="https://t.co/Oq2rce6FK0">https://t.co/Oq2rce6FK0</a></p>&mdash; Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) <a href="https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/978801598678863872?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">March 28, 2018</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
    Well, at least now the offensive player will be penalized for that as well.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by IndelibleScribe View Post
      Well, at least now the offensive player will be penalized for that as well.
      Fornette is going to be flagged so many times.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by TheCoachBear View Post
        Fornette is going to be flagged so many times.
        If that is the new rule, that takes running back less valuable.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by tsmarine1 View Post
          I'll be at Miss State's pro day tomorrow.
          You’re voluntarily going to Stankville?

          Comment


          • Originally posted by tsmarine1 View Post
            I'll be at Miss State's pro day tomorrow.
            Cool, you gotta get us an exclusive O-mane update!

            Comment


            • Originally posted by TheCoachBear View Post
              Fornette is going to be flagged so many times.
              It will likely be more WR's and TE's that get flagged for it.

              It's stupid as hell to give the defender a strike zone, then punish him when he aims at the strike zone and the offensive player lowers their head into the contact.

              Comment


              • <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Florida, Texas, Maryland and Miami hold their pro days today. WR DJ Moore and OT Connor Williams are among many notable names that will be participating.</p>&mdash; J.R. (@JReidDraftScout) <a href="https://twitter.com/JReidDraftScout/status/978960184998596608?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">March 28, 2018</a></blockquote>
                <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

                Comment


                • Offensive players lowering their head has been a rule for the past couple of years. I remember when it came out, I thought Trent Richardson was going to be in trouble. Turns out his vision on the field was an even bigger issue. But, it is a rule that is NEVER administered. So maybe just a new emphasis on it?

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by TheLegendReturns View Post
                    Sure... an addict, rich, entitled, frat boy and Kap... who does important social justice work and has actually accomplished a lot as a player are the same. The racial bias from another insecure, loser whitey is so clear. F U.

                    The insecurity seems to be in someone else. You can choose to see one side of the coin if you want....same thing Kap chooses. But people who see both sides are the ones who give the greater perspective.

                    If Im a business owner (say a restaurant owner) and Kap works for me as a waiter and chooses to do "important social justice work" in my restaurant....first, he needs to ask. If I say Im ok with him taking a stance, but then his choice of calling attention to social justice is to give a bowl of spinach to every patron no matter what they order.....then theres an issue because while his action didnt 'hurt' anyone, no one is coming back.
                    Now if Kaps stance is "I care more about the important issues than my job and your patrons" then we have a conflict of interest.

                    Does someone REALLY think or expect me to PAY you to chase off my patrons? Kaps stance is "Well if your patrons arent willing to eat the spinach in the name of social justice, then they're part of the problem"

                    If I were a patron, Id tell Kap to shove it up his rear. As an owner, I would tell Kap "Good luck with your important work, but you wont be working for me anymore". End of story

                    I find it pretty ironic that Kap can 'refuse to stand' for the flag and anthem during a moment that we as a country choose to honor the fallen.......but then turn around and get paid millions to dance a jig in order to entertain us
                    under that same flag.

                    Hypocrite. He doesnt stand for jack.

                    Comment


                    • Btw, Connor Williams should be a guy we go after. He will be a steal. Even if it means giving up a 2nd and a 4th to be back into the top of the first, we need to get him!

                      Not a huge Mayfield fan... but if he is the pick it looks like he rates out pretty well. Barkley, Nelson, Mayfield at 5 and trade back into the first for Williams or a LB... or Hernandez if he slips a bit. Could twist my arm for Hurst or Gisecki at TE too!

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Broncoman13 View Post
                        Btw, Connor Williams should be a guy we go after. He will be a steal. Even if it means giving up a 2nd and a 4th to be back into the top of the first, we need to get him!

                        Not a huge Mayfield fan... but if he is the pick it looks like he rates out pretty well. Barkley, Nelson, Mayfield at 5 and trade back into the first for Williams or a LB... or Hernandez if he slips a bit. Could twist my arm for Hurst or Gisecki at TE too!
                        Depends upon where you are going to play him.
                        He's a talented guy but he was hurt last year and that will cause a slide in the draft, could be minor, could be major.

                        Comment


                        • <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">WSU QB Luke Falk worked out today at Utah State pro day in front of 29 teams. Bengals sent their QB coach.<br><br>I was told he had an outstanding workout, throwing beautiful long ball, with velocity, accuracy. Threw 51 passes, 5 that were uncatchable. Mid-round pick. <a href="https://t.co/fmKxrAOzpE">https://t.co/fmKxrAOzpE</a></p>&mdash; Gil Brandt (@Gil_Brandt) <a href="https://twitter.com/Gil_Brandt/status/979078161605513216?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">March 28, 2018</a></blockquote>
                          <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script><blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">For all the talk of Baker Mayfield &amp; Josh Rosen - who told <a href="https://twitter.com/richeisen?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@richeisen</a> today he was visiting Miami - the Dolphins have been showing very significant interest in Washington State QB Luke Falk. They met &amp; worked him out at the WSU Pro Day &amp; will attend a special March 28th session.</p>&mdash; Simon Clancy (@SiClancy) <a href="https://twitter.com/SiClancy/status/977341569631010816?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">March 24, 2018</a></blockquote>
                          <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script><blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">.<a href="https://twitter.com/WSUCougFB?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@wsucougfb</a> QB Luke Falk&#39;s Pro Day highlights! <br><br>��: 2018 <a href="https://twitter.com/NFLDraft?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@NFLDraft</a>: April 26-28 on <a href="https://twitter.com/nflnetwork?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@NFLNetwork</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/NFLDraft?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#NFLDra ft</a> <a href="https://t.co/SRdUmnbqRi">pic.twitter.com/SRdUmnbqRi</a></p>&mdash; NFL (@NFL) <a href="https://twitter.com/NFL/status/977368715132944386?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">March 24, 2018</a></blockquote>
                          <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by GoneFishin' View Post
                            Cool, you gotta get us an exclusive O-mane update!
                            It wasn't as good of a day info wise as during the Dak pro day.That is when a few pro scouts told me Elway wants Dak but people in his ear will end up talking him out of it.They felt Dak would never start in the NFL.

                            Rankin had a good day....he needs 2 years sitting though...he has to hit the weightroom and get stronger.Plus he is on the raw side.

                            Jordan Thomas is a TE that is going to get a lot of looks late in the draft..he has freak tools but brick hands.

                            Most of the scouts there are waiting on State's 2019 draft group.They(scouts) said State will have one of the top 3 to 4 teams in the SEC in 2018 with 6 to 7 guys who will be drafted.Jeff Simmons and Montez Sweat being the gems.

                            Only thing I was able to find out about the Broncos is the scouts I was able to spend some time and talk with don't believe Elway will draft Mayfield.In fact one said if Lynch wasn't on roster Elway would be doing everything he could to get Josh Allen.Not shocker here but Sam Danold and the Browns have already agreed to a deal...he is going to be the 1st pick per the scouts I talked with.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by tsmarine1 View Post
                              It wasn't as good of a day info wise as during the Dak pro day.That is when a few pro scouts told me Elway wants Dak but people in his ear will end up talking him out of it.They felt Dak would never start in the NFL.

                              Rankin had a good day....he needs 2 years sitting though...he has to hit the weightroom and get stronger.Plus he is on the raw side.

                              Jordan Thomas is a TE that is going to get a lot of looks late in the draft..he has freak tools but brick hands.

                              Most of the scouts there are waiting on State's 2019 draft group.They(scouts) said State will have one of the top 3 to 4 teams in the SEC in 2018 with 6 to 7 guys who will be drafted.Jeff Simmons and Montez Sweat being the gems.

                              Only thing I was able to find out about the Broncos is the scouts I was able to spend some time and talk with don't believe Elway will draft Mayfield.In fact one said if Lynch wasn't on roster Elway would be doing everything he could to get Josh Allen.Not shocker here but Sam Danold and the Browns have already agreed to a deal...he is going to be the 1st pick per the scouts I talked with.
                              Good stuff. Thanks for the info.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by tsmarine1 View Post
                                It wasn't as good of a day info wise as during the Dak pro day.That is when a few pro scouts told me Elway wants Dak but people in his ear will end up talking him out of it.They felt Dak would never start in the NFL.

                                Rankin had a good day....he needs 2 years sitting though...he has to hit the weightroom and get stronger.Plus he is on the raw side.

                                Jordan Thomas is a TE that is going to get a lot of looks late in the draft..he has freak tools but brick hands.

                                Most of the scouts there are waiting on State's 2019 draft group.They(scouts) said State will have one of the top 3 to 4 teams in the SEC in 2018 with 6 to 7 guys who will be drafted.Jeff Simmons and Montez Sweat being the gems.

                                Only thing I was able to find out about the Broncos is the scouts I was able to spend some time and talk with don't believe Elway will draft Mayfield.In fact one said if Lynch wasn't on roster Elway would be doing everything he could to get Josh Allen.Not shocker here but Sam Danold and the Browns have already agreed to a deal...he is going to be the 1st pick per the scouts I talked with.
                                2 years?? So based off that he's going to be a late round pick? I was wondering if he could play RT for us.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X