Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pro Days

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
    if you like him, that's fine. But don't fall for that stuff.

    I dont like his accuracy and something about him bugs me, plus I have already stated a preference for Mayfield if QB is the pick at 5.


    Comment


    • Originally posted by Archer81 View Post
      I dont like his accuracy and something about him bugs me, plus I have already stated a preference for Mayfield if QB is the pick at 5.


      Like over anyone?

      Comment


      • Originally posted by BroncoBeavis View Post
        Like over anyone?

        God no.

        I would prefer Chubb, Nelson or Barkley.


        Comment


        • Originally posted by Archer81 View Post
          God no.

          I would prefer Chubb, Nelson or Barkley.


          QB I mean.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by BroncoBeavis View Post
            QB I mean.

            In this draft?

            I like Mayfield's intangibles and attitude. He is the type of guy you root for. That does not mean I think he is the most talented QB (he isnt) or even most talented player in this draft (definitely is not) but I think he has a good shot to become a franchise QB.

            Of course he is not 6'5+ and cant throw through a concrete wall. Its just a gut feeling I have, but I have definitely been wrong about players before.


            Comment


            • Originally posted by BroncoBeavis View Post
              McKee can't be that stupid.
              He is actually even dumber than you can possibly imagine. I know people that have abandoned the 104.3 station altogether because of his ridiculous commentary.

              Comment


              • alfred is dumber, but I blame it on CTE

                I mostly listen to am950 now. Kreckman and Ryan Harris crack me up

                http://www.altitude950.com/shows/kreckman-and-harris/

                Comment


                • Allen's arm is unreal. Honestly, pretty close to Elway's only with a guy a couple of inches taller and 25 pounds heavier. Kid is a freak. The ceiling is ridiculously high. If you hit with him you basically have jumbo Aaron Rodgers. Almost have to take that chance at 5.

                  Comment


                  • Giants had the most representation today at Josh Allen’s pro day

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by razorwire77 View Post
                      Allen's arm is unreal. Honestly, pretty close to Elway's only with a guy a couple of inches taller and 25 pounds heavier. Kid is a freak. The ceiling is ridiculously high. If you hit with him you basically have jumbo Aaron Rodgers. Almost have to take that chance at 5.
                      I am tired of people falling in love with big armed QB's. I think Fundamentals trump everything. If a guy has great mechanics, is smart, and has some size, between 6'3 and 6'5 he can be a great QB. Some of these strong armed guys rely too much on their arms, just look a Cutler, great arm talent but threw off his back foot and was stupid situationally.

                      The garbage bins of the NFL is littered with strong armed QB's.

                      Lynch
                      Jarmacus Russell
                      The dude from SD who was a total dick, got cut then got addicted to Vicodins.
                      The list goes on and on.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by CEH View Post
                        Giants had the most representation today at Josh Allen’s pro day
                        I am hoping 3 QB's are gone before we pick.

                        I do not want the Broncos to take a QB at 5.

                        Comment


                        • Figured he would light it up.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by broncosteven View Post
                            I am hoping 3 QB's are gone before we pick.

                            I do not want the Broncos to take a QB at 5.
                            QB is our biggest hole and the most important position on a team,but you don’t want to draft a QB.

                            Comment


                            • Paxton Lynch was throwing precise darts far down the field in 30 mph winds on his pro day.

                              https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vR3qFKHP4UI




                              Meant absolutely nothing other than getting him into the 1st round where he didn’t belong.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by peacepipe View Post
                                QB is our biggest hole and the most important position on a team,but you don’t want to draft a QB.
                                Smartest thing you've said...well ever.....good job

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X