X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pogo
    replied
    Originally posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
    He was working with them for 2 weeks. It’s not a great sign when accuracy is already your issue
    He was overthrowing the short and intermediate routes?

Leave a comment:

• SonOfLe-loLang
    replied
    Originally posted by Archer81 View Post
    Those weren't his teammates. Just randoms Jordan Palmer brought with him, and to be fair to Allen, most of those overthrows are catches with better receivers.

He was working with them for 2 weeks. It’s not a great sign when accuracy is already your issue

Leave a comment:

• socalorado
    replied
    Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
    Action would explode. He went off about taking an RB in the top 5....imagine if they use a top 5, 2019 1st rounder, and a couple more good picks to take an RB.... I just can’t see that happening...Barkley will fall if QBs are being traded up for.

If Broncos make a trade with the Giants this early, it’s for a QB.
    He would promptly go to his Spa and drown himself in the Jacuzzi.

Leave a comment:

• Archer81
    replied
    Originally posted by Strip Sacked View Post
    Great, let some other team draft the giraffe.

Yup

Leave a comment:

• Pogo
    replied
    Paxton Lynch was throwing precise darts far down the field in 30 mph winds on his pro day.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vR3qFKHP4UI

Meant absolutely nothing other than getting him into the 1st round where he didn’t belong.
    Agreed, they ****ed up and totally ignored what type of mentality he has and if he was capable of learning a playbook.

They need to ensure they can't get all of it. As fans and forum scouts, we have no clue who that will be.

Leave a comment:

• Strip Sacked
    replied
    Originally posted by Archer81 View Post
    Those weren't his teammates. Just randoms Jordan Palmer brought with him, and to be fair to Allen, most of those overthrows are catches with better receivers.

Great, let some other team draft the giraffe.

Leave a comment:

• Strip Sacked
    replied
    Originally posted by peacepipe View Post
    Trading to 2 for Barkley would be stupid. This could some kind of smokescreen to keep Giants from asking for too big a ransom. A QB carries more value than a RB.
    So it would fit half your ideas in a majority of your posts?

Leave a comment:

• Archer81
    replied
    Originally posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
    Also, this is probably meaningless but kinda funny... Allen was overthrowing people during the entire pro day. For some reason the announcers were fellating him, commenting on his arm strength, but again... he was over throwing them.

Leave a comment:

• Drunken.Broncoholic2
    replied
    Action would explode. He went off about taking an RB in the top 5....imagine if they use a top 5, 2019 1st rounder, and a couple more good picks to take an RB.... I just can’t see that happening...Barkley will fall if QBs are being traded up for.

If Broncos make a trade with the Giants this early, it’s for a QB.

Leave a comment:

• peacepipe
    replied
    Trading to 2 for Barkley would be stupid. This could some kind of smokescreen to keep Giants from asking for too big a ransom. A QB carries more value than a RB.

Leave a comment:

• Strip Sacked
    replied
    They are talking about trading up, but not for Allen.

http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2..._for_saqu.html
    I would be stoked for this.

I've been saying it for weeks now. The ONLY two players in the draft that are worth trading for are Barkley and Rosen period..

And I still am iffy about trading up, if neither fall to our lap then go safe with Nelson.

But then again a trade for Barkley intrigues the crap out of me. He's a damn good RB and as much as I love Anderson, we haven't had a seriously productive RB since Willis McGahee was putting up fire numbers.

Leave a comment:

• TonyR
    replied

The more interesting thing in that article is the part about Davis Webb. Although I kinda doubt they see him as the future.

Leave a comment:

• SonOfLe-loLang
    replied
    Also, this is probably meaningless but kinda funny... Allen was overthrowing people during the entire pro day. For some reason the announcers were fellating him, commenting on his arm strength, but again... he was over throwing them.

Leave a comment:

• delany
    replied
    It is so horrifically bad that I almost need to prep myself for its possibility.

Leave a comment:

• SonOfLe-loLang
    replied

That would be... nah, I don't believe it.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X