Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Around the NFL - 2018

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #91
    Originally posted by LikeABoss5820 View Post
    Sweet mother of god.
    Loaded 2014 draft and we picked Latimer...

    Comment


    • #92
      Originally posted by IndelibleScribe View Post
      Loaded 2014 draft and we picked Latimer...
      I still think he can breakout in the right situation, but if we get Cousins, and hold onto DT/Sanders, no chance he's back.

      Comment


      • #93
        Originally posted by LikeABoss5820 View Post
        I still think he can breakout in the right situation, but if we get Cousins, and hold onto DT/Sanders, no chance he's back.
        I think he's back either way. Special teams, light WR market, really good blocker.

        Comment


        • #94
          Originally posted by LikeABoss5820 View Post
          I still think he can breakout in the right situation, but if we get Cousins, and hold onto DT/Sanders, no chance he's back.
          I agree, the right situation being Canada or the Arena League.

          Comment


          • #95
            <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Quick tag is being interpreted as a sign that Jarvis Landry is available via trade <a href="https://t.co/8z4lqAy0g8">https://t.co/8z4lqAy0g8</a></p>&mdash; ProFootballTalk (@ProFootballTalk) <a href="https://twitter.com/ProFootballTalk/status/966144321396322304?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">February 21, 2018</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

            Comment


            • #96
              Originally posted by LikeABoss5820 View Post
              Sweet mother of god.
              Half of the guys on that list won't hit the open market.

              Comment


              • #97
                Originally posted by GoneFishin' View Post
                Man, just imagine if he can't throw or even IF he can the first time he's hit hard. Not looking good.



                He should be fine. I had the same surgery and now I am back to playing hockey again. Taking hits and everything else just fine. I had a 2 year recovery and am still trying to build up strength in it.

                My gut says Indy is right, he will be back and fine.

                Comment


                • #98
                  Originally posted by underrated29 View Post
                  He should be fine. I had the same surgery and now I am back to playing hockey again. Taking hits and everything else just fine. I had a 2 year recovery and am still trying to build up strength in it.

                  My gut says Indy is right, he will be back and fine.
                  I don't know man, I had that surgery, and I died on the operating table.

                  R.I.P. me

                  Comment


                  • #99
                    Originally posted by Powderaddict View Post
                    I don't know man, I had that surgery, and I died on the operating table.

                    R.I.P. me

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Powderaddict View Post
                      I don't know man, I had that surgery, and I died on the operating table.

                      R.I.P. me


                      Damn! That is not good.
                      Let me guess, Greek was your doc and you went in for a splinter, right?
                      Im so sorry.

                      Greek needs to go!

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by underrated29 View Post
                        Damn! That is not good.
                        Let me guess, Greek was your doc and you went in for a splinter, right?
                        Im so sorry.

                        Greek needs to go!
                        It was a hangnail.

                        Comment


                        • Damn.

                          <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">It&#39;s still early, but this report is now out: There&#39;s a &#39;growing belief&#39; that the <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Giants?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#Giants</a> will pass on a QB with the 2nd pick in April&#39;s draft in order to fill another major need, per <a href="https://twitter.com/SI_PeterKing?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@SI_PeterKing</a>. King adds that if the Giants draft a QB then it would probably be Josh Allen,</p>&mdash; NFL Update (@MySportsUpdate) <a href="https://twitter.com/MySportsUpdate/status/966514004825923587?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">February 22, 2018</a></blockquote>
                          <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by LikeABoss5820 View Post
                            Damn.
                            I have said it since before they hired Shurmur, Giants ain't going QB, at least not at #2.

                            Comment


                            • I've been saying it too. Changing my "Kubiak's Choice" graph now. Shouldn't have changed it to begin with.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by pricejj View Post
                                I've been saying it too. Changing my "Kubiak's Choice" graph now. Shouldn't have changed it to begin with.
                                The Giants have been kissing Eli ass since McAdoo got canned and have openly talked about it being his team.
                                They've even done the whole leak that the new FO likes Webb, they are not taking a QB, more than likely they want to trade down or take Barkley.

                                Imagine Barkley and OBJ on the same team. They still have to fix their OL but they want a OT.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X