Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Around the NFL - 2018

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Browns have no plans to interview Adam Gase again <a href="https://t.co/ZkBCawzphm">https://t.co/ZkBCawzphm</a></p>&mdash; ProFootballTalk (@ProFootballTalk) <a href="https://twitter.com/ProFootballTalk/status/1080195419118993413?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">January 1, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

    Comment


    • Originally posted by CEH View Post
      OMG Baltimore rules

      Again , Denver needed a RT and went RB and their best RB was a CFA
      That's why I think what's on tape is waaaay greater than individual workouts.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by GoneFishin' View Post
        Dude was killed for his workouts in the pre draft process.

        <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Ravens RT Orlando Brown started 10 games this year and went the entire season without allowing a sack, per <a href="https://twitter.com/PFF?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@PFF</a>. Ravens got an absolute steal by drafting him in the third round.</p>&mdash; Garrett Downing (@gdowning14) <a href="https://twitter.com/gdowning14/status/1080134591741153280?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">January 1, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
        OU has the best if not one of top oline coaches around. Bill bedenbaugh. 3 guys possibly coming out this year that will be good too.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by GoneFishin' View Post
          That's why I think what's on tape is waaaay greater than individual workouts.
          The two things that matter most: the tape and the mental/emotional makeup of the player. Combine measurements are usually worthless without those other two, while plenty of guys with the other two have had great careers without great combine numbers.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by GoneFishin' View Post
            Dude was killed for his workouts in the pre draft process.

            <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Ravens RT Orlando Brown started 10 games this year and went the entire season without allowing a sack, per <a href="https://twitter.com/PFF?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@PFF</a>. Ravens got an absolute steal by drafting him in the third round.</p>&mdash; Garrett Downing (@gdowning14) <a href="https://twitter.com/gdowning14/status/1080134591741153280?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">January 1, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
            He was absolutely dogging it during the combine. That’s why he got such negative press about it.
            The question was about his effort, not if he could play.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by IndelibleScribe View Post
              He was absolutely dogging it during the combine. That’s why he got such negative press about it.
              The question was about his effort, not if he could play.
              Yeah, he was a huge risk, and very understandable why the Broncos, or any team for that matter, would pass on him in the 3rd.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by CEH View Post
                OMG Baltimore rules

                Again , Denver needed a RT and went RB and their best RB was a CFA
                Hindsight bias is a hell of a thing. Makes everyone without skin in the game look like a genius.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by TonyR View Post
                  <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Antonio Brown has requested a trade. Im told it was not a demand but he has asked to be dealt. Very unlikely Rooney would capitulate. Brown has issues with Mike Tomlin and Ben Roethlisberger. Feels like the coach is too aligned with the QB.</p>&mdash; Jason La Canfora (@JasonLaCanfora) <a href="https://twitter.com/JasonLaCanfora/status/1080161453385150464?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">January 1, 2019</a></blockquote>
                  <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
                  Brown is a bit of a head case.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
                    Brown is a bit of a head case.
                    So is Le'Veon Bell. There’s some issues in Steel Town, USA.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by bowtown View Post
                      Hindsight bias is a hell of a thing. Makes everyone without skin in the game look like a genius.
                      This.

                      Comment


                      • <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr"><a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Redskins?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#Redski ns</a> LB Reuben Foster had his domestic violence charges dropped, per TMZ. He’s off the hook.</p>&mdash; NFL Update (@MySportsUpdate) <a href="https://twitter.com/MySportsUpdate/status/1080843832235880449?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">January 3, 2019</a></blockquote>
                        <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Smiling Assassin27 View Post
                          <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr"><a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Redskins?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#Redski ns</a> LB Reuben Foster had his domestic violence charges dropped, per TMZ. He’s off the hook.</p>&mdash; NFL Update (@MySportsUpdate) <a href="https://twitter.com/MySportsUpdate/status/1080843832235880449?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">January 3, 2019</a></blockquote>
                          <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
                          Yeah, so the Redskins luck out and actually do something that works out for them. Now Elway should roll the dice on Kareem Hunt and hope for the same outcome!

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by TonyR View Post
                            Yeah, so the Redskins luck out and actually do something that works out for them. Now Elway should roll the dice on Kareem Hunt and hope for the same outcome!
                            We saw Hunt on video. People never un-see that stuff regardless of his courts outcomes... guilty by public opinion. That equals a PR issue that probably 28 teams would never want to mess with.

                            Comment


                            • It's a new year, brosephs (and brosephines).

                              http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=132366

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X