Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Around the NFL - 2018

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The uproar on social media let alone a few obvious people on here would be insane if Manziel signs even a practice squad contract...

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Archer81 View Post
      Something in the water in New England or what?

      https://pagesix.com/2018/02/28/rober...ium=SocialFlow

      There is speculation that Patriots owner Bob Kraft has become a father again at age 76 after his much younger girlfriend Ricki Noel Lander secretly had a baby...


      I think we all would love to be 76 and dropping babies in a hot younger thing, assuming we didn't have a wife our own age.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by IndelibleScribe View Post
        I think we all would love to be 76 and dropping babies in a hot younger thing, assuming we didn't have a wife our own age.

        Its kinda creepy dude. Like its a competition between Kraft and Jerry Jones.


        Comment


        • Originally posted by Archer81 View Post
          Its kinda creepy dude. Like its a competition between Kraft and Jerry Jones.


          Didn't some rocker just have a baby with a model and it was like his 8th kid a few months ago?

          Comment


          • Originally posted by GoneFishin' View Post
            <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Johnny Manziel has been in touch with multiple NFL teams and wants to be back in the league, per <a href="https://twitter.com/MikeGarafolo?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@MikeGarafolo</a> on <a href="https://twitter.com/nflnetwork?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@nflnetwork</a>. Manziel is willing to take minimum salary with no guaranteed money and would even go as far as to sign with a teams practice squad.</p>&mdash; NFL Update (@MySportsUpdate) <a href="https://twitter.com/MySportsUpdate/status/968937128829898755?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">February 28, 2018</a></blockquote>
            <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script><blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">After I’m done plugging <a href="https://twitter.com/ThomaHawkNFD?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@ThomaHawkNFD</a>, I talk Johnny Manziel and how teams have been told he’s willing to take $0 guaranteed and even spend time on a practice squad to prove himself in the NFL again. <a href="https://t.co/thWDWhzPd6">pic.twitter.com/thWDWhzPd6</a></p>&mdash; Mike Garafolo (@MikeGarafolo) <a href="https://twitter.com/MikeGarafolo/status/968938060758093825?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">February 28, 2018</a></blockquote>
            <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
            I am surprised he still has PS eligiblity left.

            I would take him up on that deal if we didn't have to carry the albatross of Lynch this year.

            He was starting to show promise before he hit rock bottom.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by broncosteven View Post
              I am surprised he still has PS eligiblity left.

              I would take him up on that deal if we didn't have to carry the albatross of Lynch this year.

              He was starting to show promise before he hit rock bottom.
              They amended the rule years ago for vets to be able to be on the PS.

              Comment


              • <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-cards="hidden" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Zimmer calls Bradford&#39;s knee &#39;degenerative&#39; <a href="https://t.co/8IF2qmOCGj">https://t.co/8IF2qmOCGj</a></p>&mdash; Rotoworld Football (@Rotoworld_FB) <a href="https://twitter.com/Rotoworld_FB/status/969231232948195328?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">March 1, 2018</a></blockquote>
                <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

                Comment


                • Originally posted by GoneFishin' View Post
                  <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-cards="hidden" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Zimmer calls Bradford's knee 'degenerative' <a href="https://t.co/8IF2qmOCGj">https://t.co/8IF2qmOCGj</a></p>&mdash; Rotoworld Football (@Rotoworld_FB) <a href="https://twitter.com/Rotoworld_FB/status/969231232948195328?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">March 1, 2018</a></blockquote>
                  <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
                  Yeah, dude's done.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Strip Sacked View Post
                    Yeah, dude's done.
                    Done? Not necessarily. For example, Jay Ajayi plays with a degenerative knee condition at a position where knee issues are a far bigger concern.

                    https://sports.yahoo.com/5-concerns-...184225419.html

                    Comment


                    • <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Anthony Lynn says “there’s no reason (Cardale Jones) couldn’t be our future QB.” ��*♂️ <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/chargers?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#charge rs</a></p>&mdash; RosterWatch (@RosterWatch) <a href="https://twitter.com/RosterWatch/status/969246892415705088?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">March 1, 2018</a></blockquote>
                      <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

                      Comment


                      • <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Rams will either trade or release WR Tavon Austin before the start of the league year, source says. He’s due $8m, so his time with the team is done.</p>&mdash; Mike Garafolo (@MikeGarafolo) <a href="https://twitter.com/MikeGarafolo/status/969248990515679234?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">March 1, 2018</a></blockquote>
                        <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
                        <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">The former 8th overall pick played in all 16 games in 2017 and caught 13 passes for 47 yards and 0 TDs. Rushed for 270 yards and a TD. He finishes his 5 year stint with the Rams averaging 2.6 receptions per game. <a href="https://t.co/zA2VTOqZMR">https://t.co/zA2VTOqZMR</a></p>&mdash; James Palmer (@JamesPalmerTV) <a href="https://twitter.com/JamesPalmerTV/status/969253409688666112?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">March 1, 2018</a></blockquote>
                        <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

                        Comment


                        • Jim Kelly's cancer has returned.

                          https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl...cid=spartandhp

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Archer81 View Post
                            Something in the water in New England or what?

                            https://pagesix.com/2018/02/28/rober...ium=SocialFlow

                            There is speculation that Patriots owner Bob Kraft has become a father again at age 76 after his much younger girlfriend Ricki Noel Lander secretly had a baby...


                            Now reported that it is not even his baby. She learned from the best when it comes to cheating! This should have been obvious since Kraft's balls are completely deflated. He accepts it isn't his baby and it ok with it since Patriots organization never frowns on cheating.

                            Comment


                            • <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">“From the day he first stepped on the field at rookie minicamp, he’s “wowed” us...he’s one of the best players I’ve ever seen.”<br><br>- <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Chiefs?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#Chiefs</a> GM Brett Veach on Patrick Mahomes.</p>&mdash; BJ Kissel (@ChiefsReporter) <a href="https://twitter.com/ChiefsReporter/status/969240336630509572?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">March 1, 2018</a></blockquote>
                              <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by GoneFishin' View Post
                                <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Rams will either trade or release WR Tavon Austin before the start of the league year, source says. He’s due $8m, so his time with the team is done.</p>&mdash; Mike Garafolo (@MikeGarafolo) <a href="https://twitter.com/MikeGarafolo/status/969248990515679234?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">March 1, 2018</a></blockquote>
                                <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
                                <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">The former 8th overall pick played in all 16 games in 2017 and caught 13 passes for 47 yards and 0 TDs. Rushed for 270 yards and a TD. He finishes his 5 year stint with the Rams averaging 2.6 receptions per game. <a href="https://t.co/zA2VTOqZMR">https://t.co/zA2VTOqZMR</a></p>&mdash; James Palmer (@JamesPalmerTV) <a href="https://twitter.com/JamesPalmerTV/status/969253409688666112?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">March 1, 2018</a></blockquote>
                                <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
                                Rams dumb contract with Austin is the reason why we had to pay Sanders so much.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X