Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Around the NFL - 2018

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Ziggy Ansah got franchise-tagged, not that surprising given Detroit's lack of pass rushers, and lack of pass rushers on the FA market as well.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by LikeABoss5820 View Post
      Ziggy Ansah got franchise-tagged, not that surprising given Detroit's lack of pass rushers, and lack of pass rushers on the FA market as well.
      Never understood why so many thought they wouldn't tag him. He's their best D player or at least top 2 depending upon how you view others on their D.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by IndelibleScribe View Post
        Never understood why so many thought they wouldn't tag him. He's their best D player or at least top 2 depending upon how you view others on their D.
        I figured he'd get tagged. I'd probably say Slay is their best player on defense.

        But considering all they have is Zettel and Hyder off an injury, it was pretty much a lock they'd tag him. Pass rushers dont grow on trees.

        Comment


        • Slay was my guy in 2013. I said he was a top 40 pick early in the process and got laughed off the board by the usual suspects.

          Comment


          • <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr"><a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Browns?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#Browns</a> coach Hue Jackson said LT Joe Thomas will “come out and let us know fairly soon about what he wants to do.” ... I’m told he is preparing to play, and those who know him well believe he’ll be back.</p>&mdash; Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) <a href="https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/968862524904009731?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">February 28, 2018</a></blockquote>
            <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

            Comment


            • Originally posted by GoneFishin' View Post
              <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr"><a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Browns?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#Browns</a> coach Hue Jackson said LT Joe Thomas will “come out and let us know fairly soon about what he wants to do.” ... I’m told he is preparing to play, and those who know him well believe he’ll be back.</p>&mdash; Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) <a href="https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/968862524904009731?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">February 28, 2018</a></blockquote>
              <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
              Poor Joe. Career basically wasted in that wasteland.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by GoneFishin' View Post
                <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr"><a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Browns?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#Browns</a> coach Hue Jackson said LT Joe Thomas will “come out and let us know fairly soon about what he wants to do.” ... I’m told he is preparing to play, and those who know him well believe he’ll be back.</p>&mdash; Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) <a href="https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/968862524904009731?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">February 28, 2018</a></blockquote>
                <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
                Joe mentioned the other day on NFLRadio the trade to Denver was almost completed several years back.

                Oh what could have been.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by CEH View Post
                  Joe mentioned the other day on NFLRadio the trade to Denver was almost completed several years back.

                  Oh what could have been.
                  we still won a super bowl and he probably would have retired by now

                  Comment


                  • <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Johnny Manziel has been in touch with multiple NFL teams and wants to be back in the league, per <a href="https://twitter.com/MikeGarafolo?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@MikeGarafolo</a> on <a href="https://twitter.com/nflnetwork?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@nflnetwork</a>. Manziel is willing to take minimum salary with no guaranteed money and would even go as far as to sign with a teams practice squad.</p>&mdash; NFL Update (@MySportsUpdate) <a href="https://twitter.com/MySportsUpdate/status/968937128829898755?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">February 28, 2018</a></blockquote>
                    <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script><blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">After I’m done plugging <a href="https://twitter.com/ThomaHawkNFD?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@ThomaHawkNFD</a>, I talk Johnny Manziel and how teams have been told he’s willing to take $0 guaranteed and even spend time on a practice squad to prove himself in the NFL again. <a href="https://t.co/thWDWhzPd6">pic.twitter.com/thWDWhzPd6</a></p>&mdash; Mike Garafolo (@MikeGarafolo) <a href="https://twitter.com/MikeGarafolo/status/968938060758093825?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">February 28, 2018</a></blockquote>
                    <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by GoneFishin' View Post
                      <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Johnny Manziel has been in touch with multiple NFL teams and wants to be back in the league, per <a href="https://twitter.com/MikeGarafolo?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@MikeGarafolo</a> on <a href="https://twitter.com/nflnetwork?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@nflnetwork</a>. Manziel is willing to take minimum salary with no guaranteed money and would even go as far as to sign with a teams practice squad.</p>&mdash; NFL Update (@MySportsUpdate) <a href="https://twitter.com/MySportsUpdate/status/968937128829898755?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">February 28, 2018</a></blockquote>
                      <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
                      Still a better QB than anyone we have.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Strip Sacked View Post
                        Still a better QB than anyone we have.
                        there's no evidence on the planet that this is remotetly true. Hell, even Tim Tebow's a better QB than manziel.

                        http://www.nfl.com/player/johnnymanz...62/careerstats

                        http://www.nfl.com/player/timtebow/497135/careerstats

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by bronco militia View Post
                          there's no evidence on the planet that this is remotetly true. Hell, even Tim Tebow's a better QB than manziel.

                          http://www.nfl.com/player/johnnymanz...62/careerstats

                          http://www.nfl.com/player/timtebow/497135/careerstats
                          Tim Tebow is also better than anyone we have on our roster except maybe Siemian.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Strip Sacked View Post
                            Tim Tebow is also better than anyone we have on our roster except maybe Siemian.
                            make up your mind on wich crappy QB you'd rather have. While not a popular opinion, Semen is still a better option despite your hyperbole.

                            Comment


                            • Seimian: Seimian

                              filter test

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X