• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saints vs Vikings

Who dat

Go Saints!

Go Vikings!

Comment

I have to go with the Saints. At this point I'm going for any team I think can beat the cheatriots in the super bowl.

Comment

Originally posted by wicked bronco View Post
        I have to go with the Saints. At this point I'm going for any team I think can beat the cheatriots in the super bowl.
        Vikings having a home game in the Super Bowl would help them win.

Comment

Rooting for Who dat SB crew!

Would also spooge if Elway could get Brees for his last 2-3 seasons for a few last runs with our D.

Comment

Go Saints! Every Minnesota fan I know hates Denver. Pretty sure they wanted another team to share in their misery of losing all those Super Bowls and never winning any and then Denver had to rain on their parade and win 3. Plus, nobody should get to play the super bowl in their own stadium.

Comment

Originally posted by wicked bronco View Post
              I think Minnesota would have a better chance.

HFA in a Super Bowl, and their defense is great.

Comment

Originally posted by orange crusher View Post
                Go Saints! Every Minnesota fan I know hates Denver. Pretty sure they wanted another team to share in their misery of losing all those Super Bowls and never winning any and then Denver had to rain on their parade and win 3. Plus, nobody should get to play the super bowl in their own stadium.
                Vikings fans this week claimed they would have beat Denver in 99. Ok.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos23 View Post
                  Vikings having a home game in the Super Bowl would help them win.
                  No, they don't have an offense good enough to keep up with the cheatriots and their D, while good, is not good enough. The Saints can at least hang scoring wise and they have a perpetual top 5 QB in Brees who already has a SB ring.

Comment

Gosh, Shurmur sure has a nice offense. Just think if they let Radio go and hired him in the offseason. Oh well.

Comment

Radio will be fired next season..Elway doesn't want to look bad for firing the coach after one season

Comment

payton and tomlin are two of the most overated coaches in the NFL

Comment

Vikings Eagles would create a new wormhole with those histories having a chance.

Comment

I didn’t even realize this until Troy Aikman said it.

If Minnesota wins, it’s Tom Brady, Blake Bortles, Nick Foles and Case Keenum.

Wow

Comment

Originally posted by TD4HOF View Post
                              Vikings Eagles would create a new wormhole with those histories having a chance.
                              ....No doubt. I wonder what would happen if the pats choke?

I mean, the cubs won a world series and we are some how still alive

Comment

Working...
                              X