Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which player had the best day yesterday?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which player had the best day yesterday?

Feel my poll!
    Calvin Johnson's 14 catches for 329 yards and a TD
    38.71%
    The better-than Ray Rice AKA CJ Anderson's 4 rushes for 22 yards.
    19.35%
    Your Mom's performance in my basement.
    22.58%
    The Dave's performance in his semi-annual posting.
    19.35%

Your Mom's performance in my basement.

If my mom didn't work for Servpro I'd report you for family smack. Glad to here she did good work.

Comment

DRC, Knighton, Knowballson, Welker, and of course Von

Comment

Foxy for innovative use of the Challenge Flag.

"I didn't think we'd win it. I just wanted to see that play again"

Comment

Originally posted by TheReverend View Post
          The correct answer is "DRC"
          Knighton deserves a shout out.

Comment

Originally posted by BBII View Post

I don't know the rule, but didn't us losing that keep us from being able to challenge the Nacho interception call?

Comment

Usually after games I really look forward to your bulletin point threads with your take on the game. I usually get all sad face when they don't come. Now after this complete **** stain of a thread, I'm REALLY sad face.

Get your **** together man.

Comment

Woodyard sure does make a difference. It's like night and day.

Comment

Originally posted by Rabb View Post
                  I don't know the rule, but didn't us losing that keep us from being able to challenge the Nacho interception call?
                  Not sure why it would have. Other than it violated two of Foxy's core Tenets of Challengism...

Challenges must have a less than .01% chance of being overturned.

And Challenges must only be for fairly routine game moments as opposed to game changing ones.

Obviously the challenge on a first down was pushing this envelope a bit for Foxy. But hey, you gotta live a little.

Comment

Oh, for some reason I thought if you challenged in a half and lost then you lost the ability to challenge again in that half but I very well am probably wrong there.

Comment

Is that a real quote?

Comment

Not sure why it would have. Other than it violated two of Foxy's core Tenets of Challengism...

Challenges must have a less than .01% chance of being overturned.

And Challenges must only be for fairly routine game moments as opposed to game changing ones.
                        lol. So true. Does he come up with these challenges himself, or is there someone in the booth advising him? In either case, they need to give the job to someone else!

Comment

That was after the 2 minute warning, so only the booth could review.

Comment

I voted my Mom's performance in Kaylore's basement.

My Mom takes **** all day long from her job so why not go clean up after Kaylore's deposit from his Ambien binge the night before?

Comment

2 Challenges per game. If you are successful in both, you get a 3rd. If you are wrong you lose a TO (no challenges if you have used all your timeouts). Last 2 mins of each half and all of Over Time are initiated by the booth. Additionally, all turnovers and scores are looked at by the booth to see if they need to be reviewed.

The Nacho non-int was in the last 2 mins of the half I believe.

Comment

Working...
                              X