• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terrance knighton

Has been balling last couple weeks.
    Best pickup of the offseason?

He was an excellent NT in jax and is dominating the LOS

Yeah he was one of our must underrated free agent signings for sure.

Comment

The pancake that he gave RGIII was a thing of beauty...

Comment

I actually felt bad for RG3 when big boy landed on him...

He's pickin' it up. Good, we'll need that later...

Comment

I think him or Vick need to be one of the DT's on third down

Comment

Originally posted by Crushaholic View Post
            The pancake that he gave RGIII was a thing of beauty...
            God yes, that was awesome. It was like he just made him disappear. I am NOT comparing them but it reminded me a lot of when Ngata hits someone...he just erases them.

Comment

When he wrapped up the RB and threw him like a rag doll, good times.

Comment

Originally posted by HorseHead View Post
                I did to. We beat him up all day but having that mountain hit you like that really has to suck. RG3 takes way too much punishment in the pocket. All that said, great job, TK!

Comment

me too... I've stood next to Knighton and you don't want him falling on you

Comment

I wouldn't say it was underrated. People were hoping we'd sign him and hoping he'd be the anchor for our line. The people opposed to it mostly just hated that he didn't sack the QB.

Comment

He was all over the place yesterday. Hopefully he keeps it up.

Comment

Robert was getting the sh-t pounded out of him yesterday. I was actually impressed with how tough he is/was. Cruddy day stats wise, tough dude.

Maybe Shanny will get him a stud wr and some D one of these days....doubt it..

Comment

Robert was getting the sh-t pounded out of him yesterday. I was actually impressed with how tough he is/was. Cruddy day stats wise, tough dude.

Reed at TE looks really good but they badly need a stud WR for him

Comment

If Shanny keeps getting him killed like that he won't have time to get anyone for RGIII. Griffin is a tough kid, but sooner or later he is going to sustain another bad injury. Then Shanahan gets fired, Griffin does'nt play much and the Redskins have no picks in the draft 1st round for a while. Plus the usual Shanahan defense is put out there. He STILL hasn't learned the value of good defense, and his team is not even getting to the half way point of the season before starting their collapse now.

I love that Shanahan got us our two super bowls, but his ego has always gotten in his way since then.

Comment

Originally posted by TheReverend View Post
                              From before he was a Bronco:

I'm trying to get better at pointing out this "I told you so", stuff, guys.
                              Yup. We already knew that Pot Roast was a great player for JDR in Jax and fell out of favor with the new (fired already!) coaches, amazing that he was just on the scrap heap.

To the OP:
                              DRC
                              then Welker/Phillips
                              and Knighton
                              Last edited by ColoradoDarin; 10-28-2013, 09:15 AM. Reason: Because I'm stupid this morning

Comment

Working...
                              X