No announcement yet.

OT-2018 Videogames!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't think I had even heard of Fortnite until a month or two ago. And until googling it, I thought it was something you played on your phone. I don't really understand what it is still. Which is weird, cause I'm not that behind on the times.

Sometimes on Twitter I see people using words or phrases that make no sense to me, but apparently are super hip.

I'm getting old.

I am also currently replaying the Uncharted series on the PS4. I should probably update my VG library.

Comment

• Originally posted by Irish Stout View Post
      I don't think I had even heard of Fortnite until a month or two ago. And until googling it, I thought it was something you played on your phone. I don't really understand what it is still. Which is weird, cause I'm not that behind on the times.

Sometimes on Twitter I see people using words or phrases that make no sense to me, but apparently are super hip.

I'm getting old.

I am also currently replaying the Uncharted series on the PS4. I should probably update my VG library.
      Have you not heard of the battle royale genre at all?

Comment

• Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
        I thought Fortnite is team based. Is that just the excuse that I get when my kid says my 3 other friends can play at this time and we have to play together.
        Fornite has a couple of different modes, but their Battle Royal mode tends to be their most popular.

Comment

• Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post
          Have you not heard of the battle royale genre at all?
          Yes I have. Although I thought it was the same as any multiplayer shoot em up style game, like Halo or Doom. I have also been vaguely aware of Player Unknown for awhile.

Comment

Working...
          X