Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Powderaddict View Post
    You monster
    Dude, if you're in Central America you can go fishing for sailfish no? I really want to go to Costa Rica and go fishing for Sailfish.

Comment

Originally posted by cutthemdown View Post
      I have to admit, there have been many trips were the fish laughed at me. That's why we call it fishing and not catching.
      Haha I call it "casting" and "drinking"

Comment

Dude, if you're in Central America you can go fishing for sailfish no? I really want to go to Costa Rica and go fishing for Sailfish.
        I've heard there are some epic fishing charters. I've never done it, but people have said it's amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by Powderaddict View Post
          I've heard there are some epic fishing charters. I've never done it, but people have said it's amazing.
          You should go just for the experience of doing it once.

Comment

I'm pretty pumped for the usual, like everyone else, plus:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/kSAvzeopPC8" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Looks like Witcher 3 set in feudal Japan. And:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/s_yGyJaeeUY" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Excited to see what Kojima can do outside of the metal gear universe.

Comment

Originally posted by ShiftyEyedWaterboy View Post
              Excited to see what Kojima can do outside of the metal gear universe.

Death stranding is such an odd game. Im not entirely sure what to make of it. And even with all the trailers and whatnot on it, still no clue what its about 100%.

Comment

Originally posted by Archer81 View Post
                Death stranding is such an odd game. Im not entirely sure what to make of it. And even with all the trailers and whatnot on it, still no clue what its about 100%.

Same. Kojima has a pretty active imagination. Seems like most of the Japanese do. It looks like cosmic horror set on post-apocalyptic earth and you're a dude who transports things somewhere.

Comment

Same. Kojima has a pretty active imagination. Seems like most of the Japanese do. It looks like cosmic horror set on post-apocalyptic earth and you're a dude who transports things somewhere.
                  And apparently...you carry around fetuses in case you die so you can keep going. It is very Japanese.

Comment

Originally posted by Archer81 View Post
                    And apparently...you carry around fetuses in case you die so you can keep going. It is very Japanese.

Apparently, rain (called timefall by Kojima) manipulates time and can cause life to grow and die in seconds.

I have a feeling this game will be one of those experiences that makes me wish I could still smoke weed.

Comment

Apparently, rain (called timefall by Kojima) manipulates time and can cause life to grow and die in seconds.

I have a feeling this game will be one of those experiences that makes me wish I could still smoke weed.

I felt that way when I played the PT demo. Don't turn around. Ignore the turkey baby in the bathroom sink. Don't turn around. Why am I doing this at 3 am? What the hell is the radio saying?

Comment

Death stranding is really interesting. It seems like it's going to be one of those shock reveal stories where they guy is really crazy, dead, in a pocket dimension or whatever.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
                          Death stranding is really interesting. It seems like it's going to be one of those shock reveal stories where they guy is really crazy, dead, in a pocket dimension or whatever.
                          I get where you're getting that vibe from but I don't think Kojima is the type to pull something like that.

Comment

I get where you're getting that vibe from but I don't think Kojima is the type to pull something like that.
                            That's true. That nonsense that was MG Sons of Liberty, with the White House creating a new species of people because the powerful existed there so long was his idea too.

Comment

For the record I don't see anything wrong with being an overgrown kid as long as you handle your business in real life. I did once get obsessed with playing Civilization on my PC. I just think often young men spend way too much time on the video games. It seems like it would be unhealthy.

Comment

For the record I don't see anything wrong with being an overgrown kid as long as you handle your business in real life. I did once get obsessed with playing Civilization on my PC. I just think often young men spend way too much time on the video games. It seems like it would be unhealthy.
                                My play time has slowed dramatically over the last 5 years or so.

Product of competing with kids for my various systems, and finding out, while playing against them, that they can now mostly kick my ***.

Currently in counseling over that last part.

Comment

Working...
                                X