Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OT-2018 Videogames!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Originally posted by cutthemdown View Post
    The first American style football game was played by two college teams. Once you go to college you are young men and women, so Football is a young mans game, not a kids game.

    Which does nothing to refute the point that you are an adult, on a message board, that celebrates a game other adults play for a living. We are just going to gloss over that football today is primarily played in elementary, middle and high schools, making the kids amateurs and playing for the fun of it.

    But by all means, keep mocking people for their entertainment choices. It makes you seem worldly and oh so mature.

    Comment


    • #62
      Originally posted by cutthemdown View Post
      It's ok to be an overgrown kid if that is what makes you happy. Meanwhile I'm going deep sea fishing in Mexico next week and then hopefully going out to kill some animals hunting after that. I wish liberals wouldn't be so critical of that. Not saying you are, just saying.
      Who is critical of that other than weirdo PETA people? No one cares if you hunt or fish.

      Comment


      • #63
        Originally posted by cutthemdown View Post
        Then you pretty much think all liberals are small minded a-holes, because they constantly try and tell people what is ok to do and what isn't.
        Hey asshole! Don't get this thread moved to the WRP!

        Comment


        • #64
          Originally posted by cutthemdown View Post
          It's ok to be an overgrown kid if that is what makes you happy. Meanwhile I'm going deep sea fishing in Mexico next week and then hopefully going out to kill some animals hunting after that. I wish liberals wouldn't be so critical of that. Not saying you are, just saying.
          You can do all those things and play video games.

          Comment


          • #65
            Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post
            Who is critical of that other than weirdo PETA people? No one cares if you hunt or fish.
            I am critical of hunting and fishing that degrade species and environment. Otherwise, I think appropriately regulated hunting and fishing can be great for the economy, the environment, and even to some degree the species being hunted.

            Comment


            • #66
              Originally posted by cutthemdown View Post
              Then you pretty much think all liberals are small minded a-holes, because they constantly try and tell people what is ok to do and what isn't.
              Oh geez, you're one of those heavily invested partisan types aren't you.

              Comment


              • #67
                Almost forgot Devil May Cry 5.

                <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/frB6juW6wa4" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

                <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/nmZdyeCRgus" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

                Comment


                • #68
                  Originally posted by Powderaddict View Post
                  Oh geez, you're one of those heavily invested partisan types aren't you.
                  Don't be a small minded liberal with that attitude.

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Originally posted by Irish Stout View Post
                    Don't be a small minded liberal with that attitude.
                    Fish murderer!

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Watching and betting on sports is something men in America have done for ages. Playing video games growing up in the 70's and 80's I never saw adults at the arcade.

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Originally posted by cutthemdown View Post
                        Watching and betting on sports is something men in America have done for ages. Playing video games growing up in the 70's and 80's I never saw adults at the arcade.

                        They were in college. And as you know, if they are in college, that makes them young men and women.

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          Originally posted by Powderaddict View Post
                          Fish murderer!
                          I actually let most of them go, unless it's Tuna, Dorado or Albacore. Those are too tasty to return to the sea.

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            Originally posted by cutthemdown View Post
                            I actually let most of them go, unless it's Tuna, Dorado or Albacore. Those are too tasty to return to the sea.
                            You monster

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              Originally posted by Powderaddict View Post
                              Fish murderer!
                              Lately I have only been an attempted fish murderer. You with all your fake news!

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                Originally posted by Irish Stout View Post
                                Lately I have only been an attempted fish murderer. You with all your fake news!
                                I have to admit, there have been many trips were the fish laughed at me. That's why we call it fishing and not catching.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X