No announcement yet.

OT-2018 Videogames!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Replaying Skyrim right now. Will do GoW, then probably Cyberpunk or RDR2. God of War is being pretty much loved by everyone and the parenting aspect has high appeal to me. I like that it looks like it's grown up. I am incredibly excited about Cyberpunk too. CD Projekt Red takes their time to make something right - something EA could learn from - so I know when it's released it'll be awesome.

I hope the ending of RDR2 is different. I get why RDR ended the way it did. It was thematic and dramatic, but it totally took the sails out of playing the game afterward the ending for me. And riding around and just doing nonsense in that game was so fun for me up to that point. Being made to play a different character that you hadn't worked to improve and add equipment to left me feeling blah.

Comment

Originally posted by rmsanger View Post
      lulz at millennials and their video games.

Comment

The games I'm looking forward to...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Dw_oH5oiUSE" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/kecGu2X0cbc" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/xj_GVasTJ0g" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/rMvya57n7lk" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/wtM8CpIfjOA" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/WwTBSVhp_p4" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
          Replaying Skyrim right now. Will do GoW, then probably Cyberpunk or RDR2. God of War is being pretty much loved by everyone and the parenting aspect has high appeal to me. I like that it looks like it's grown up. I am incredibly excited about Cyberpunk too. CD Projekt Red takes their time to make something right - something EA could learn from - so I know when it's released it'll be awesome.

I hope the ending of RDR2 is different. I get why RDR ended the way it did. It was thematic and dramatic, but it totally took the sails out of playing the game afterward the ending for me. And riding around and just doing nonsense in that game was so fun for me up to that point. Being made to play a different character that you hadn't worked to improve and add equipment to left me feeling blah.
          Plus that character was super annoying.

My kids are enjoying Skyrim VR. I can't play long enough to really get into it due to motion issues.

Comment

God of War is being pretty much loved by everyone and the parenting aspect has high appeal to me. I like that it looks like it's grown up. I am incredibly excited about Cyberpunk too. CD Projekt Red takes their time to make something right - something EA could learn from - so I know when it's released it'll be awesome.
            God of War is one of my favorites. I think you will enjoy the hell out of it. And I'm pretty sure parts of the story will probably make you tear up a little bit.

Comment

How many guys here play Fortnite?

Comment

PUBG > fort

Comment

Anyone excited for the Onimusha remake? One of those games that sticks out from my childhood.

Comment

Originally posted by rmsanger View Post
                    lulz at millennials and their video games.
                    They are a bunch over overgrown kids.

Comment

Originally posted by cutthemdown View Post
                      They are a bunch over overgrown kids.

Says a guy on a fan board.

For a kid's game played by adult men.

Comment

I think people who are critical of other people because they enjoy life differently than the way they do are small-minded a-holes.

Comment

I think people who are critical of other people because they enjoy life differently than the way they do are small-minded a-holes.

Comment

It's ok to be an overgrown kid if that is what makes you happy. Meanwhile I'm going deep sea fishing in Mexico next week and then hopefully going out to kill some animals hunting after that. I wish liberals wouldn't be so critical of that. Not saying you are, just saying.

Comment

Then you pretty much think all liberals are small minded assholes, because they constantly try and tell people what is ok to do and what isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Archer81 View Post
                                Says a guy on a fan board.

For a kid's game played by adult men.

The first American style football game was played by two college teams. Once you go to college you are young men and women, so Football is a young mans game, not a kids game.

Comment

Working...
                                X