OT-2018 Videogames!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Requiem View Post
    They did that NES and SNES machine with the preloaded games.

They better do one for N64.

I bet they will.

Just getting the timing right to get the Nintendo or Supernintendo is frigging annoying.

My buddy got one for Atari. Has the paddles and joystick and like 200 games. Handheld and the console versions.

Comment

Originally posted by Pontius Pirate View Post
      Far Cry and Red Dead.

If there was another Elder Scrolls or Fallout game this year, that’d top the list

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Ef8yTGUeHYk" frameborder="0" gesture="media" allow="encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

If you haven't gotten your hands on the SNES, don't sweat it. You're not missing much.

The nostalgia for those old games pretty quickly wears off and then you're like "oh yeah this technology is Micky mouse compared to what we can play nowadays"

Comment

If you haven't gotten your hands on the SNES, don't sweat it. You're not missing much.

The nostalgia for those old games pretty quickly wears off and then you're like "oh yeah this technology is Micky mouse compared to what we can play nowadays"
          This is so sad but true. Nothing recreates the experience of the games when they were new, or at least new to you. The memories tend to be so much better than the reality.

Comment

Supercross 2018

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/fiJ1tUs3zDU" frameborder="0" gesture="media" allow="encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

Or pick up something like zsnes and some roms and play with an xbox controller.

Comment

Breath of the Wild, a bunch of bland semi-openworld hand-holding collectathons, loot boxes, microtransations--the story of 2017

soooo.....on to 2018?

Comment

Does anyone here watch ESL?

Comment

From Software did a sneak preview of a game not so long ago, absolutely hyped for it after spending most of last year playing Bloodborne. No real clues as to what it’ll be like other than set in Japan.

Comment

Originally posted by 24champ View Post
                      With Goldeneye online play, pls.
                      Omg that would be INSANE.

Comment

Originally posted by Blighty View Post
                        From Software did a sneak preview of a game not so long ago, absolutely hyped for it after spending most of last year playing Bloodborne. No real clues as to what it’ll be like other than set in Japan.
                        I’m pumped for that, as well. Rumor is a Shadow Tower or Tenchu reboot. Still hoping Bloodborne 2 gets done.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosfanGuy View Post
                          Breath of the Wild, a bunch of bland semi-openworld hand-holding collectathons, loot boxes, microtransations--the story of 2017

soooo.....on to 2018?
                          I gave up on Destiny 2 right before the 1st expansion hit. Still love the mechanics. Still can't believe this is the best they can figure out for RPG elements.

Playing Shadow of War now. Having a good time, but it's not a huge evolution from Mordor.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoBeavis View Post
                            I gave up on Destiny 2 right before the 1st expansion hit. Still love the mechanics. Still can't believe this is the best they can figure out for RPG elements.

Playing Shadow of War now. Having a good time, but it's not a huge evolution from Mordor.
                            When it comes to triple-A gaming it’s all about formulaic cash grabs. I don’t know how people play the games EA and Activision are putting out these days.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoBeavis View Post

Sadly me too...still fun gameplay, but...no soul.

Comment

Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post
                                When it comes to triple-A gaming it’s all about formulaic cash grabs. I don’t know how people play the games EA and Activision are putting out these days.
                                EA has produced nothing but garbage last few years. Which is crazy because they're 'Frostbite' engine is probably right up there with Unreal Engine 4. Unity engine has been lagging behind last few years.

Comment

Working...
                                X