Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT-2018 Videogames!

Why not?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/wvfTWqBFLQo" frameborder="0" gesture="media" allow="encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/dwBZv_b7Ovc" frameborder="0" gesture="media" allow="encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/GVKCFI8A87E" frameborder="0" gesture="media" allow="encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I'm most look forward to Anthem right now. Bioware really needs to redeem themselves.....

Comment

So, I'm still looking forward to a few games in 2018. I think the new Spider-man game can be a lot of fun. Still looking forward to the new God of War game until someone gives me a reason not to. And I'm still excited about the new Red Dead Redemption game. Beyond that, we may get a new Darksider's game in 2018, which I think would be cool. But, there isn't much else int he pipeline that this moment that is really grabbing my attention.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoSojia View Post
        I'm most look forward to Anthem right now. Bioware really needs to redeem themselves.....
        If Anthem releases in 2018 it will be crap. If Bioware pushes back and makes EA give them until Q2 2019, there may be hope for the game.

Comment

They did that NES and SNES machine with the preloaded games.

They better do one for N64.

Comment

Originally posted by Requiem View Post

I still want them to produce enough of the SNES versions that I don't have to sell a kidney on the secondary market to acquire one.

Comment

Originally posted by v2micca View Post
              I still want them to produce enough of the SNES versions that I don't have to sell a kidney on the secondary market to acquire one.
              They have to be making more of them . . .

Comment

Nintendo is killing it right now. The Switch is a ton of fun. Splatoon 2 and Mario Odyssey are fantastic, fun games. There are a ton of old or silly downloadable games that are a blast.

I can't wait to see what Nintendo has in store for 2018.

Comment

Originally posted by Requiem View Post

With Goldeneye online play, pls.

Comment

Red Dead 2 . Cant fricken wait . Oh also the new Far cry looks sick. Hillbillies

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/YWLlwqlYzd0" frameborder="0" gesture="media" allow="encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>:

Comment

OK FC 5 looks awesome. I guess I better finish 3.

Comment

Originally posted by Quoydogs View Post
                        Red Dead 2 . Cant fricken wait . Oh also the new Far cry looks sick. Hillbillies

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/YWLlwqlYzd0" frameborder="0" gesture="media" allow="encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>:
                        I finally finished Redemption a month or so ago in anticipation.

Had forgotten how shallow Rockstar games really are, although the environment was very pretty for the time.

Comment

Originally posted by 24champ View Post
                          With Goldeneye online play, pls.
                          Nothing would piss me off more than fighting an entire nation of armor campers.

Comment

Originally posted by Powderaddict View Post
                            Nintendo is killing it right now. The Switch is a ton of fun. Splatoon 2 and Mario Odyssey are fantastic, fun games. There are a ton of old or silly downloadable games that are a blast.

I can't wait to see what Nintendo has in store for 2018.
                            Probably what it does whenever it delivers a masterpiece... a prompt misreading of their own success and subsequent bed-****ting.

Comment

Far Cry and Red Dead.

If there was another Elder Scrolls or Fallout game this year, that’d top the list

Comment

Working...
                              X