X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• winstoncup bronco
    replied
    Originally posted by ScottXray View Post
    Too Many. And it was obvious that at least some of them were flops to slow the O down, and give their D a rest. Too many times the trainers were there, took over a minute then the guy jogs off the filed. Out one play then back in with no apparent problem. Fans were booing them on every guy down, but not all were flops. A lot were.
    It seems like it's always after a big play too, never after a defensive stop.

How can that not be obvious to the league? It's hard to prove who is actually hurt, but not hard to prove timing and propensity either.

Leave a comment:

• TonyR
    replied
    Originally posted by broncos-rock View Post
    The clutching and grabbing on the receivers has been bad...
    I really think Fox, or someone in the organization, needs to float some public comments about this. If not teams are going to keep doing it to us and refs are going to keep turning a blind eye.

Leave a comment:

• Rabb
    replied
    Thanks, that is how it seemed but of course at the stadium they boo freaking everything not us (and sadly sometimes us) so it's hard to tell.

Leave a comment:

• mennonite
    replied
    Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
    Yeah they weren't protecting either side, which was odd considering how many injuries the game had. And by the way, put me in the Kevin Vickerson is a piece of trash, camp.
    It's not just that he's become a cheap shot artist - it's that he's become a bad cheap shot artist. If you are going to do something dirty and draw a penalty at least make it count.

Leave a comment:

• ScottXray
    replied
    Originally posted by Rabb View Post
    Yeah Vickerson, that guy needs a come to Jesus with someone...he's playing like an idiot.

The one thing that seemed to bother me and I was at the game mind you so I have zero idea if they were legit, but how many injuries did Washington have? Sure seemed to me they were injured around the same time we were rolling.
    Too Many. And it was obvious that at least some of them were flops to slow the O down, and give their D a rest. Too many times the trainers were there, took over a minute then the guy jogs off the filed. Out one play then back in with no apparent problem. Fans were booing them on every guy down, but not all were flops. A lot were.

Leave a comment:

• Rabb
    replied
    Yeah Vickerson, that guy needs a come to Jesus with someone...he's playing like an idiot.

The one thing that seemed to bother me and I was at the game mind you so I have zero idea if they were legit, but how many injuries did Washington have? Sure seemed to me they were injured around the same time we were rolling.

Leave a comment:

• Kaylore
    replied
    Yeah they weren't protecting either side, which was odd considering how many injuries the game had. And by the way, put me in the Kevin Vickerson is a piece of trash, camp.

Leave a comment:

• ScottXray
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncoFanatic View Post
    Vegas or the NFL for ratings...someone is calling the shots, IMO. Keep the game close for a while. Very reminiscent of the Ravens playoff game.
    Agree that the refs will not give Denver any favors. In a way this is good. The team is getting used to having to just BEAT the other team by out playing them.
    I'd rather they keep getting tested in the regular season and are ready to dominate in the playoffs.

Fixed game or not, the refs stole that Baltimore game last year. Team needs to remember that and make sure it can't happen again.

Leave a comment:

• BroncoFanatic
    replied
    Vegas or the NFL for ratings...someone is calling the shots, IMO. Keep the game close for a while. Very reminiscent of the Ravens playoff game.

Leave a comment:

• ColoradoDarin
    replied
    They missed both teams having someone moving forward at the snap. They missed a delay of game on the Redskins.

Leave a comment:

• mennonite
    replied
    They were absolutely terrible yesterday. They missed blatant calls on both teams.

Leave a comment:

• broncos-rock
    started a topic Refs!

Refs!

Hey! It's better than quacks. I've noticed the last 2 weeks some pretty blatant no calls. A clear face mask on holiday and another on manning. The clutching and grabbing on the receivers has been bad as well and we don't seem to be getting the calls. There were several against the colts too. Thoughts?
Working...
X