Denvers defense

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The defense was pretty damn good.
    Got a couple lucky drops/missed throws early, but then really put the clamps on in the 2nd half.
    Heck, they should've only allowed a field goal on that first scoring drive.

One thing I was liking is the hits on the QB. Don't know if its due to Griffin holding on to the ball a little too long, but we hit him a ton.

Comment

I've been screaming for more screen plays. We ran 2 of them and both were long TD's. Expect more screens. Specifically, expect more RB screens.

Comment

Great game from the D today hopefully this is something we continue to see week in and week out. as long as we keep getting better and peeking when the playoffs start im a happy guy...

Biggest bitch i have currently is TO's

Comment

I wouldn't exactly call RGIII a very good QB at this point, but we did brutalize him basically all day.

Comment

The Denver D killed me in fantasy football.....dude I was playing dropped a 20 burger on me...I'll take it..."Thank you sir, may I have another?"

Comment

18 hits on a QB is pretty damn impressive. If everyone is at full strength we're one of the best D units in the league.

Comment

Originally posted by Harvitz81 View Post
                Knighton has to be 350-360 at least. That is a lot of beef coming down.
                Yeah, originally I thought RG3 just got the wind knocked (squished!) out of him instead of the knee.

Comment

Originally posted by ColoradoDarin View Post
                  Yeah, originally I thought RG3 just got the wind knocked (squished!) out of him instead of the knee.

great word for the visual

Comment

I noticed that Kirk Cousins got rid of the ball a hell of lot faster than RGIII did.

Comment

Originally posted by Rohirrim View Post
                      I noticed that Kirk Cousins got rid of the ball a hell of lot faster than RGIII did.
                      RG3 is so much like Vick the way he holds the ball too long, and hangs in the pocket and gets drilled far too often.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyR View Post
                        RG3 is so much like Vick the way he holds the ball too long, and hangs in the pocket and gets drilled far too often.
                        he's basically a vick clone. slightly faster but with less shiftiness, slightly "weaker" arm but with more accuracy.

Comment

Thanks for stepping up Quentin Jammer, and keeping Tony Carter off the field.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
                            I thought one of the things that helped the defense was when Nacho left the game.
                            Agreed... He has been VERY overrated on this board

Comment

Originally posted by phibacka31 View Post
                              Agreed... He has been VERY overrated on this board
                              Agree people love his physicality but having a proven vet out there in Adams I think really helped the team. Hopefully Adams will get a little more playing time when Nacho comes back.

I saw Adams several times out on the field being a leader talking, yelling and I think he provided a spark.

Comment

Originally posted by Guess Who View Post
                                Agree people love his physicality but having a proven vet out there in Adams I think really helped the team. Hopefully Adams will get a little more playing time when Nacho comes back.

I saw Adams several times out on the field being a leader talking, yelling and I think he provided a spark.
                                I do not like Adams either... !

I think Nacho can grow into a player, but right now unless he makes contact while flying towards the LOS he is beat...every time... Not good in coverage and takes bad angles occasionally as well in the run game. I just want him to grow as some are talking like he is amazing...

Comment

Working...
                                X