Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So, just how many Super Bowls do the Broncos have?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, just how many Super Bowls do the Broncos have?

I thought it was two. But maybe wrong.
    Anyway, I had to register for an entirely new account because my password wouldn't work. Then we go through the litany of security questions, and NONE of them work. Like, how many Super Bowls have Broncos won? What is the main jersey color of the Broncos? But none of those are accepted, but you know what REALLY annoys the pisd out of me? Sending at the very least 5 emails to the admin with no response, the only bunch doing a worse job than the admins here:
    1. John Fox and Jack del Rio
    2. Broncos O-line
    3. Broncos D-line
    4. Anybody that catches one of Peyton's wobbly ducks, instead of yelling run, run,run, after the catch, you yell, don't fumble, don't fumble, don't fumble!

Sorry but Taco John is at a Ron Paul convention and SoCal is sewing his 1/2 Broncos, 1/2 Redskins jersey to wear by the 4th quarter. Everyone else is drunk as usual.

Comment

You probably weren't here but everyone that created an account post 2011 had the same issue and had to create a new one.

Comment

Originally posted by canadianbroncosfan View Post
        You probably weren't here but everyone that created an account post 2011 had the same issue and had to create a new one.
        This is the real answer. While being a smartass, I forgot about this problem but they should have responded to your email.

Comment

I thought the security questions were a little silly and too specific, but if you found them to be so complicated that finally overcoming them warranted a thread like this then perhaps they serve as more of an entry IQ test.

Comment

If you don't know how many super bowls the Broncos have won then you shouldn't even be allowed here.

WORST ENTRANCE TO THE SITE EVER.

Comment

Originally posted by DenverBound View Post
              If you don't know how many super bowls the Broncos have won then you shouldn't even be allowed here.

Word

Comment

Originally posted by DenverBound View Post

This went way over your head, but he's complaining about the entry questions needing you to type the amount correctly. I can't remember which answer is right, but it's either '2' or 'two' or 'Two'. The incorrect version will go down as an incorrect answer.

It's annoying, but it's something a five-year old could have figured out and worked around very easily.

Comment

Originally posted by broncocalijohn View Post
                  Sorry but Taco John is at a Ron Paul convention and SoCal is sewing his 1/2 Broncos, 1/2 Redskins jersey to wear by the 4th quarter. Everyone else is drunk as usual.
                  I feel sorry for Taco. What in the heck office is Ron running for? Isn't he like 85 years old or something?

Comment

Originally posted by broncocalijohn View Post
                    It's not a half half it's a reversible one.

Comment

Originally posted by SoCalBronco View Post
                      It's not a half half it's a reversible one.
                      Broncos half: Cutler, or Marshall?

Comment

Originally posted by Shananahan View Post
                        Broncos half: Cutler, or Marshall?
                        DJ

Comment

Originally posted by TheReverend View Post
                          Make me one?
                          Will do.

Comment

Originally posted by SoCalBronco View Post
                            DJ