Chiefs fans need to play lotto.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chiefs fans need to play lotto.......

Browns DROP the ball at midfield with 7 minutes to go..........

Unbelievable..............run of terrible QBs and lucky bounces...........

If we don't destroy these clowns we should be ashamed.............

Comment

Come on Jet, a division rival, destroy ? Define destroy !

Get ready to feel ashamed.

Comment

Originally posted by ROYC75 View Post
        Come on Jet, a division rival, destroy ? Define destroy !

Get ready to feel ashamed.

lol, considering the trash your team has trotted out for over 40 years..............you have no shame, nor humility and as proven won't back up your BS.

Not one of you clowns will back it up............you know the truth.

Again today it took a fluke to pull it off against the Browns with a thrird stringer at QB.

Truthfully you have no integrity to even be here saying a word.

Comment

The chorfs will give up 40 to the broncos. If I'm wrong ban me, they suck

Comment

Originally posted by Jetmeck View Post
            lol, considering the trash your team has trotted out for over 40 years..............you have no shame, nor humility and as proven won't back up your BS.

Not one of you clowns will back it up............you know the truth.

Again today it took a fluke to pull it off against the Browns with a thrird stringer at QB.

Truthfully you have no integrity to even be here saying a word.
            Why is it the past is always a reason to think it will always be the same ?

You like to look at things like this , right? So that means there is a greater chance KC wins both games this year just because the past says we have won more games head to head ?

See, If I used this logic as you like to use, I would be setting myself up for a letdown based on the current facts or reality of both teams.

That 3rd stringer can be a good QB with the right system and players around him, a former starter in the NFL from a bad team. I don't put much stock into the Cleveland staff making Campbell a 3rd stringer behind Weeden. Hoyer was a backup his whole career, an unproven player until a chance to start.

KC should have done the right thing and forfeited since Hoyer got injured, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Jetmeck View Post
              If we don't destroy these clowns we should be ashamed.............
              You are really teeing yourself up here.

Comment

Originally posted by ZachKC View Post
                You are really teeing yourself up here.
                He's right though.

Comment

Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post
                  He's right though.
                  You also think your defense isn't bad so you are not really into reality based posts.

Comment

Originally posted by ZachKC View Post
                    You also think your defense isn't bad so you are not really into reality based posts.
                    Keep ****ing that chicken. Should be fun watching our "bad" defense push Alex Smith's **** in two times this year.

Comment

It's pretty amazing. I've never seen a team that seemed to catch every lucky break like this.

Comment

Originally posted by boltaneer View Post
                        It's pretty amazing. I've never seen a team that seemed to catch every lucky break like this.
                        Closest thing to do it was Tebow's 7-1 run in 2011

Comment

I'm still not worried about the Chiefs. I don't think anybody is either.

Comment

Originally posted by rolandftw View Post
                            Closest thing to do it was Tebow's 7-1 run in 2011
                            Even as a rival fan, I have to admit, watching Tebow pull out those wins with whatever magic he had was pretty amazing and entertaining to watch. The first 55 minutes of the game were pitiful but yet entertaining because of how bad he was despite his star power.

The Chiefs games this year are so ugly, boring and with no excitement at all. And they're barely pulling out wins against bad teams with 2nd and 3rd string quarterbacks playing. It's just bad football all around. The only reason I have any interest at all in those games is because it's an AFC West game, otherwise, I wouldn't pay any attention to them at all.

It's unbelievable that they're 8-0 with how unimpressive they look.

Comment

It truly is amazing how they've lucked out to face so many 2nd or 3rd string QB. Makes me nervous with the Chargers game coming up.

Comment

Working...
                              X