Anyone have tv maps for this week?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone have tv maps for this week?

just looking to see if theyre gonna be on network tv again otherwise im gonna have to stream.

You're getting the game for sure. The entire nation is getting this game (on Fox) except those in Arizona an New Orleans. I saw the map earlier this week.

Comment

Comment

I see that Troy Aikman is calling our game with Thom Brennaman. Did he and Joe Buck have a lover's spat?

Comment

No Joe Buck, thank the heavens.

Comment

Originally posted by BowlenBall View Post
            I see that Troy Aikman is calling our game with Thom Brennaman. Did he and Joe Buck have a lover's spat?
            World Series

Comment

Originally posted by Los Broncos View Post
              No Joe Buck, thank the heavens.
              Joe Buck makes Gruden seem like a rockstar.

Comment

Joe Buck is such a smug prick.

I hate Troy Aikman too. I was watching an Eagles game once, and there was this fat guy in the crowd who had dressed up as Andy Reid (mustache, glasses etc.) and had a red challenge flag in his hand that he was waving. Aikaman's comment was something along the lines of "That rag will come in handy when he's back working at the gas station or wherever tomorrow." What a dick, You are a dumb jock who won life's lottery. Be grateful to the fans like the fatass Andy Reid impersonator for making you a millionaire.

Comment

Working...
                X