Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game Day Thread: Redskins vs. Broncos Week 8

Attached Files

1st (and only contribution to the thread)!

Comment

second, and not only contribution to thread.

Well done Ultimate..... again!

Comment

"Amonkira. Lord of Hunters. Grant that our hands be steady, our aim be true, and our feet swift. And should the worst come to pass, grant us forgiveness." -Thane Krios

Comment

He's no ordinary hobo with a shotgun -- he's the ULTIMATE hobo with a shotgun.

Thanks for making another gameday thread, my man.

Comment

Comment

Looking forward to getting this bitter taste out of my mouth, let's go Broncos!

Comment

shanahan returns to the scene of greatness, welcome back old friend, leader of great men, you will forever be loved by all that worship the orange and blue.

your spirit will always be part of the great past, today however is not to be your day. the broncos are and always will be, no matter who leads or plays, in the end it is all thread in the fabric of bronco nation.

Comment

Originally posted by wolf754life View Post
                  shanahan returns to the scene of greatness, welcome back old friend, leader of great men, you will forever be loved by all that worship the orange and blue.

your spirit will always be part of the great past, today however is not to be your day. the broncos are and always will be, no matter who leads or plays, in the end it is all thread in the fabric of bronco nation.
                  http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=112532
                  **** this guy in the beardface

Comment

Obviously not going to happen, but I wonder how many here would trade John Fox for Mike shannahan at this point?

I know I would and I was one of those completely in favor of him leaving when he did... He was a good coach

Comment

Originally posted by FireFly View Post
                      Obviously not going to happen, but I wonder how many here would trade John Fox for Mike shannahan at this point?

I know I would and I was one of those completely in favor of him leaving when he did... He was a good coach
                      It's a good point -- I would definitely take Shanahan over Fox as a head coach. Too bad that Shanahan insisted on final say over personnel as well, which was really his fatal flaw.

I'll take Fox/Elway over Shanahan/Beake or Dahlen or Sundquist any day.

Comment

Welcome home coach. Much love to you. Hold your head high when you lose today. Broncos fans still love you and what you did for us. No one else has lead this team to back to back Superbowls.

Comment

Originally posted by Archer81 View Post
                          "Amonkira. Lord of Hunters. Grant that our hands be steady, our aim be true, and our feet swift. And should the worst come to pass, grant us forgiveness." -Thane Krios

That scene was so badass

Comment

[QUOTE=BroncoSojia;3952350] That scene was so badass[/]

http://youtu.be/GZR58d77a4A

Comment

You missed one more key match up.

VS

Comment

Working...
                              X