X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playbook Den vs Wash.

The second part of this is pretty good

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-networ...ins-vs-Broncos

Yeah, the Peyton sound bites are from last season's game @ Carolina. I'm thinking it was the last time he was mic'd up.

The only part of Washington's D that scares me are their outside pass rushers. If they can get hits on Manning, that could cause major problems for us. They won't be able to cover our receivers like Indy did, though. I think we'll have a lot more success on the ground against them. Lastly, let's not forget that we're playing in Denver.

RGIII and the Skins' O vs our D is a different story altogether though. I can see this ending up 49-35ish.

Comment

Originally posted by randerson1184 View Post
      Yeah, the Peyton sound bites are from last season's game @ Carolina. I'm thinking it was the last time he was mic'd up.

The only part of Washington's D that scares me are their outside pass rushers. If they can get hits on Manning, that could cause major problems for us. They won't be able to cover our receivers like Indy did, though. I think we'll have a lot more success on the ground against them. Lastly, let's not forget that we're playing in Denver.

RGIII and the Skins' O vs our D is a different story altogether though. I can see this ending up 49-35ish.
      Don't be so sure. Alot depends on how the refs call the game. If they let those DB's tug on jerseys and pads they way the Colts were allowed to, anything can happen.

Comment

Originally posted by ZONA View Post
        Don't be so sure. Alot depends on how the refs call the game. If they let those DB's tug on jerseys and pads they way the Colts were allowed to, anything can happen.
        I don't see DeAngelo Hall playing that aggressively.

Comment

Originally posted by randerson1184 View Post

I'm not sure if it is Manning or Gase making the formation decisions, but I would really like to see Virgil Green in for a few more obvious passing downs. I mean, wouldn't you expect that even if we take away Julius, Manning could still hit Demaryius, Decker, or Welker if given proper time? With Moreno in the backfield to pick up blitzes, and Green helping out the tackles, I think we would kill it.

Comment

If Franklin doesn't play, I think more Virgil Green might be 100% necessary. Unless the refs allow the grab fest like Zona pointed out, I would fully expect DT, Decker & Welker to torch that Was secondary.

On NFL Matchup, Jaws & Hoge (blech) were pointing out that the Skins play lots of zone coverage. Manning was probably jackin' it to the game film

Comment

RGIII meet Von
              Von EAT RGIII!!!!

Comment

Working...
              X