Vic Lombardi: Expect a big roster move for the Broncos this Sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vic Lombardi: Expect a big roster move for the Broncos this Sunday

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>Expect a big roster move for the Broncos this Sunday. I&#39;ll have details soon.</p>&mdash; Vic Lombardi (@VicLombardi) <a href="https://twitter.com/VicLombardi/statuses/393824663366692865">October 25, 2013</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Let's all speculate.

I don't think it is a "big" of a roster move as Lombardi says, I think it's something that has been kicked around here. Hillman inactive, CJ Anderson active. That's my guess.

Originally posted by BigPlayShay View Post
    <blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>Expect a big roster move for the Broncos this Sunday. I&#39;ll have details soon.</p>&mdash; Vic Lombardi (@VicLombardi) <a href="https://twitter.com/VicLombardi/statuses/393824663366692865">October 25, 2013</a></blockquote>

Let's all speculate.

I don't think it is a "big" of a roster move as Lombardi says, I think it's something that has been kicked around here. Hillman inactive, CJ Anderson active. That's my guess.
    I'll take 2.

Comment

Walton active?

Comment

Let's all speculate.

Thats the only thing that makes sense.

Comment

Let's all speculate.

That would be my guess too.

Comment

CJ................about time !

Comment

Vic Lombardi ‏<s>@</s>VicLombardi <small class="time"> 2m </small> CJ Anderson up. Ronnie Hillman down.

Comment

By Sunday night, CJ will be a star. He will obliterate the Skins.

Comment

Big move **** they must be short of news in the Colorado area.

Comment

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>CJ Anderson up. Ronnie Hillman down.</p>&mdash; Vic Lombardi (@VicLombardi) <a href="https://twitter.com/VicLombardi/statuses/393826446092693504">October 25, 2013</a></blockquote>

So much for the build-up.

Comment

Don't think I like this. Hillman has had some really good runs and gives us something none of the other RB's can. I fear this will damage his confidence. Would like to see him get one more chance to prove he can hang onto the ball

Comment

Originally posted by LetsGoBroncos View Post
                        Vic Lombardi ‏<s>@</s>VicLombardi <small class="time"> 2m </small> CJ Anderson up. Ronnie Hillman down.
                        Advice CJ? Hold onto the ball.

Not sure what it is but I think CJ would've gotten those 3rd and 1s. Oh wait I know what it is. Hope.

Comment

So Hillman is completely benched but Ball remains active? Seems like Fox is hoping Ronnie takes a cue from Knownshon...

Comment

Let's all speculate.

Hope that's it - Love to see CJ play.

Hope it's not Champ to IR.

Comment

Originally posted by LetsGoBroncos View Post
                              Don't think I like this. Hillman has had some really good runs and gives us something none of the other RB's can. I fear this will damage his confidence. Would like to see him get one more chance to prove he can hang onto the ball
                              Confidence? Can't break a tackle. Can't hold onto the ball. RB 101 fail. What more is there to know?

Comment

Working...
                              X