Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TomServo
    replied
    i dogged peyton the first ten years of his career. Elway dragged how many average teams to the SB in his first,what? six years? Three teams with sammy winder as starting running back?
    Yah he(manning) destroyed the broncos in the playoffs. But how many rings did he collect during that time?
    One,in his prime. When the NFL went out of its way to crack down on pass interference.
    Its fun watching him in a Bronco uniform but after all its still the same P Manning.

Leave a comment:

• extralife
    replied
    Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
    At altitude in the first half when it wasn't too cold he should at least miss left or right while giving the FG a chance. He is a well paid pro kicker and shouldn't hit that fat like a 18 handicap golfer. He did have the wind in his face though.
    wasn't too cold in the first half lol. it was about zero degrees at half time. the ball is a brick. of course he ****ed up, but lets not make **** up.

Leave a comment:

• Archer81
    replied
    Originally posted by Houshyamama View Post
    Yeah that definitely got the job done

It would have if we could have cloned two copies of Bailey.

Damn science.

Leave a comment:

• DENVERDUI55
    replied
    Originally posted by Beantown Bronco View Post
    52 yarder in the coldest game of his life. Hardly a gimme even if he doesn't do that.
    At altitude in the first half when it wasn't too cold he should at least miss left or right while giving the FG a chance. He is a well paid pro kicker and shouldn't hit that fat like a 18 handicap golfer. He did have the wind in his face though.

Leave a comment:

• DENVERDUI55
    replied
    Originally posted by Beantown Bronco View Post
    It's a well known fact it was migraines and had to take meds for them. A concussion? How long have you been a Broncos fan?
    Well I watched that game not too long ago and the annoucers were saying he got his bell rung and has a concussion but he is expected back after halftime.

Leave a comment:

• cutthemdown
    replied
    Brady is a remarkable QB. If he had Mannings weapons we would be seeing the same type of scoring from him, maybe even more.

Leave a comment:

• StugotsIII
    replied
    Tom Brady is one of the most overrated QB's of all time.

It had to be said.

Leave a comment:

• barryr
    replied
    Manning's performances in the playoffs were not usually a reason his teams lost. It was poor defenses that was largely the reason and right now, this Bronco defense is resembling those. I think I remember correctly when the Colts did win the Super Bowl, that the Colt defense that year was either last or near the bottom at least in rushing yards per game and that is usually doom for a team to even make the playoffs, much less winning a Super Bowl no matter how great your offense is doing.

Leave a comment:

• mwill07
    replied
    Originally posted by TonyR View Post
    Did you see what Simmons said about Brady today?

http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id/.../call-comeback
    Does Simmons not see how bad Bradys QB's are? Two of them are rookies...ROOKIES!

The fact that Brady has completed a pass is pretty incredible. Since they actually won some games, Brady should actually win a Nobel, much less MVP.

Did mention there are rookie WR's?

Leave a comment:

• TonyR
    replied
    Originally posted by mwill07 View Post
    yes. Don't remember if they were making claims after last week or not, but they certainly were after the Cincy game.
    Did you see what Simmons said about Brady today?

Here's the thing about Brady's lackluster season: I've watched all the games. He's been missing throws for two months. You can't just blame the new receivers when Brady keeps sailing balls over the heads of wide-open receivers. (FYI: If he hits Gronk in stride with 30 seconds remaining last week, it's game over.) Pro Football Focus reports that Brady is 9-for-37 (24 percent) on passes traveling 20-plus yards (with just one TD), something that ties into a multi-year problem (read this piece from the summer of 2012). This might be a more benevolent version of the late-career funk that plagued 36-year-old Brett Favre in 2005, when Favre fell apart during a 4-12 Packers season and finished with 20 TDs, 29 picks and a ghastly 70.9 QB rating. And remember, Favre bounced back. I'm leaning toward this being a slump and not a career-altering swoon, but you never know, and if you don't think every Pats fan is secretly freaking the eff out over this, you're crazy. We know the 2013 Pats almost definitely aren't playing in February without Vince, Mayo and (it has to be said) Hernandez, but watching Brady slowly become Just Another QB … none of us is ready for THAT yet. As my buddy Hench texted me last week, "Nobody's 50-Worst-Throws montage is worse than Brady's this year." Well, except for yours, Brandon Weeden.
    http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id/.../call-comeback

Leave a comment:

• Tombstone RJ
    replied
    Brady is the poster boy of the NFL...

Leave a comment:

• Gutless Drunk
    replied
    yes. Don't remember if they were making claims after last week or not, but they certainly were after the Cincy game.
    . The media also seems pretty butt hurt about Brady. Check out this spinning. Spin, Albert Breer, Spin!!

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-networ...Peyton-Manning

[
    Last edited by Gutless Drunk; 01-05-2016, 11:30 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Garcia Bronco
    replied
    From my perspective the only team that exists right now is the Redskins. I'll worry about this teams playoff chances and success when we get there.

Leave a comment:

• mwill07
    replied
    Originally posted by Gutless Drunk View Post
    Were you the one arguing with those morons that said Brady should be MVP? If so, are they still ****ing that chicken after last week?

Leave a comment:

• Gutless Drunk
    replied
    I was doing some internet arguing on another forum last year - the whole Brady vs Manning thing, and I discovered this trend. As this argument comes up pretty much every year, I saved the data so I could reference it as needed.

I break this out whenever this debate comes up. I actually just figured out the "Brady would be 9-9" bit last week.
    Were you the one arguing with those morons that said Brady should be MVP? If so, are they still ****ing that chicken after last week?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X