Jay Ratliff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jay Ratliff

Just got cleared by his Doctors, he's always been solid.

We could immediately replace Kevin ****ing Vickerson

he's an upgrade to anyone we have. 4 time pro bowler.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggcow View Post
      Just got cleared by his Doctors, he's always been solid.

We could immediately replace Kevin ****ing Vickerson
      Good thing big vicks dad not on the site or you would get blasted for that.

Comment

He is pretty broken down. I am not sure he is an upgrade of Vickerson or Knighton but he would be a solid rotation guy. Of course if they bring him in than that does not look good for Williams.

Comment

Originally posted by cutthemdown View Post
          Good thing big vicks dad not on the site or you would get blasted for that.
          HAHAHA yeah his daddy is not on the site so we don't have to tip toe around him sucking.

Comment

Once he got his big contract in Dallas he stopped playing. Pass.

He is also a mental midget. He got a DUI 1 month after his teammate killed a PS player while driving drunk. Dude cares about himself and nobody else. Once again pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Guess Who View Post
              HAHAHA yeah his daddy is not on the site so we don't have to tip toe around him sucking.
              i was going to bag on your post as being simple and predictable lol! But then I thought hey Guess Who's first cousin twice removed on your moms side might be a member of the site.

Comment

Well he was banged up. i don't know if that means he's broken down. Until you give a player a chance to come back you don't know for sure. To me when you see a player over a few seasons try to get back but they keep having setbacks, keep getting injured, can't stay on field, then you say they are broken down. Is is that bad for Ratliff yet or did he just miss one season? If he's missed big parts of 2 seasons, then yeah its a long shot. Don't give him much money or anything but a 1 yr deal. That way you have very little risk.

Comment

Why is it we are so down on Vickerson all of the sudden? The dude is totally killing the run game, and he had one bonehead game which i'm sure he will make up for.

Vickerson is not the weakness on this team. Spend money elsewhere.

Comment

Ratliff is toast…..he quit on his team.

Comment

I'd bring him in at a cap friendly deal, he has a lot of talent.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Finkle View Post
                        Yup, something bad went down but they kept it in house and there are few details. But he was very highly thought of talen wise back in 2008-09, to the point of being considered an elite talent at his position. So he must have really done something wrong to fall out of favor so quickly. Even Jerry Jones won't talk about it, and he loves to talk.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...r-jay-ratliff/

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Finkle View Post
                          Something went on and the team would have to know what it was before taking a look. We have had quiters on team before and I agree that won't help us. Most likely nothing team can do at this point to add much talent.

Comment

Originally posted by cmhargrove View Post
                            Why is it we are so down on Vickerson all of the sudden? The dude is totally killing the run game, and he had one bonehead game which i'm sure he will make up for.

Vickerson is not the weakness on this team. Spend money elsewhere.
                            His dad quit the site. Now he's fair game.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyR View Post
                              Yup, something bad went down but they kept it in house and there are few details. But he was very highly thought of talen wise back in 2008-09, to the point of being considered an elite talent at his position. So he must have really done something wrong to fall out of favor so quickly. Even Jerry Jones won't talk about it, and he loves to talk.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...r-jay-ratliff/
                              I thought when i first heard about the rift it was over him not getting back on the field? Like he was milking his injury.

Comment

Working...
                              X