Sky is not falling! - Broncos still favorites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sky is not falling! - Broncos still favorites

Just a little perspective as the freak out from one loss continues...

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-...urt-bears-rams

• Vegas isn't silly enough to let a little thing like a loss derail the Broncos (3-1) from the top spot of the betting odds. Moving them anywhere north of 5-1 range would likely create a massive influx of money on Denver, as if there wasn't enough already. It's a reminder that they're mortal though.

• What did I say about the Chiefs (14-1) getting no respect? They're 7-0, should stretch things out to 9-0 eventually and are dominating teams on defense. Yet they remain the eight-highest odds out of anyone.

Last edited by Gutless Drunk; 01-05-2016, 12:30 PM.

*puts 20 dollars on the Browns*

Comment

The Chiefs' odds are due to the fact that they don't win playoff games. Ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post
        The Chiefs' odds are due to the fact that they don't win playoff games. Ever.
        That, and statistical models like the one linked below suggest they're not as good as their 7-0 record suggests.

http://www.advancednflstats.com/2013...gs-week-7.html

Comment

Originally posted by TonyR View Post
          That, and statistical models like the one linked below suggest they're not as good as their 7-0 record suggests.

http://www.advancednflstats.com/2013...gs-week-7.html
          honestly, I think the way they are built, they are the best equipped to play football in January.

the hold up is Smith. regardless of a strong defense and a good running game, you still need to be able to get the occasional big play from the QB and Smith

It wouldn't surprise me to see KC in the AFCCG this season.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoMan4ever View Post
            honestly, I think the way they are built, they are the best equipped to play football in January.

the hold up is Smith. regardless of a strong defense and a good running game, you still need to be able to get the occasional big play from the QB and Smith

With kc looking to make the playoffs does the regular season games mean as much. Im saving some for the postseason.

Comment

bronco fans need threads like this for reassurance. obvious you're sweating the chiefs.

Comment

Originally posted by Chiefsteak View Post
                bronco fans need threads like this for reassurance. obvious you're sweating the chiefs.
                Who joined who's board again? where were you when your team sucked. i'll give a little credit to sheep and bob at least we know they aren't bandwagon. Midly retarded, but not bandwagon.
                Last edited by Broncos_OTM; 10-24-2013, 07:00 PM.

Comment

Man, Chiefs start out 7-0 and you have Chief fans coming all out of their sisters to come to this board.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos_OTM View Post
                    Who joined who's board again? where were you when your team sucked. i'll give a little credit to sheep and bob at least we know they aren't bandwagon. Midly retarded, but not bandwagon.
                    lol at a donks fan calling a chiefs fan a bandwagoner. also, might want to edit your mildly retarded post once more, champ.

Comment

Originally posted by GreatBronco16 View Post
                      Man, Chiefs start out 7-0 and you have Chief fans coming all out of their sisters to come to this board.
                      Have you seen their sisters, I would be too.

Comment

lol at a donks fan calling a chiefs fan a bandwagoner. also, might want to edit your mildly retarded post once more, champ.
                        Fool you ain't making a bit of sense. get the dick out your mouth.

Comment

Chefsteak, more like cowdung.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoMan4ever View Post

Believe me, I'm not one of those "Chiefs suck" people. They're clearly pretty good. And if the Broncos keep making mistakes like they have the last few games, and the injuries don't subside, they could possibly get bested by this Chiefs team. But I think the Broncos are clearly a more talented and more capable football team.

Comment

Colts have beaten 3 of the top 4.

Comment

Working...
                              X