If History is repeating itself...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If History is repeating itself...

Doesn't it stand to reason that Jared Allen will be a Bronco before the trade deadline?

Sorry... couldn't resist... Wishful thinking only! I have read nothing on Allen being available or The Broncos showing interest.

That is all,

Michael

I'd buy that for a dollar!

Comment

Whats the history?

Comment

I would not mind that at all.

Comment

Allen had the coolest sack I have seen in awhile on Monday night.

Comment

While others just give us a link and no opinion attached to the thread, you go out and give us everything we ever not wanted about what goes on in your brain.

BRAVO!!

Comment

In order for history to repeat Neil Smith would have to have been a Viking.

Comment

Classy guy. Unlike Robert Mathis, when Allen gets a clean shot on the QB, he tries to slap away the ball, then wrap up for the sack. Apparently Mathis' goal is to end careers.

Allen would be great, and the Vikings just might be willing to part with him considering the progress of their season.

Comment

UGH... Really... Neil Smith and Jared Allen are two of the greatest Chef Pass rushing D.E's in franchise history. Sorry I didn't elaborate on my wishful thinking!

Comment

Originally posted by baja View Post
                    In order for history to repeat Neil Smith would have to have been a Viking.
                    i forgot he even was a chief.

Comment

broncos are in 2nd place....1997 all over again!

Comment

He'd be a good trade for the Vikes. Last contract year. Super spendy.

Not sure how we'd make the room for him though. It'd be interesting to see how the "Doom at $8 is offensive" kids would respond to a one-year $14 million contract coming onboard.

Comment

Allen could probably be a positive influence on Von Miller, having had his back to the wall within the substance abuse program.

Won't happen, but I'd be very happy about it. It would be great to have the Chiefs watch him win a Super Bowl with us.

Comment

Originally posted by Shananahan View Post
                            Allen could probably be a positive influence on Von Miller, having had his back to the wall within the substance abuse program.

Won't happen, but I'd be very happy about it. It would be great to have the Chiefs watch him win a Super Bowl with us.
                            Oh come on man, lets be honest, it would be great for the Chiefs to watch us win a Superbowl with anyone

Comment

Originally posted by Durango View Post
                              Classy guy. Unlike Robert Mathis, when Allen gets a clean shot on the QB, he tries to slap away the ball, then wrap up for the sack. Apparently Mathis' goal is to end careers.

Allen would be great, and the Vikings just might be willing to part with him considering the progress of their season.
                              I must of missed Mathis trying to ruin career sack.

Comment

Working...
                              X