No announcement yet.

Which Teams do you hate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chefs, Ratbirds, Cowpokes, Indy. I used to have the Faders on that list, but it's been so long since they offered up any competition I'm beginning to feel sorry for them.

Comment

It takes a special distaste to sink to hatred. Chiefs and Raiders are the two teams that get that distinction. Strong dislike would include Ravens, Cowboys and Colts.

Comment

Besides Denver, I've lived in Chicago, St. Paul, and now Philadelphia. I can't bring myself to hate any of those teams. Indifference, maybe. But not hate.

Hate is reserved for the Raiders and Cowboys.

Comment

I don't hate any team. I Despise numerous teams in an equal fashion. The raiders however, are at the very top of the list followed by KC then NE....dman

*Hate is a pretty strong word. I hate terrorists.

Comment

I hate them all , only exeption are the houston oilers ;-))

Comment

Originally posted by Octavias
              Posting here this week, I realized that though there have been some big games between us, Steelers fans get along with Bronco Fans fairly well. That makes me wonder, which teams/fans cant you just not get along with at all.

Mine are (in no particular order)

The Browns (Because as a steeler fan I have to)

The Ravens ( Because they are just jerks through and through and their coach makes me want to beat him with a Ray Lewis Doll whenever he talks)

The Raiders (memo to al: Just Die Baby)

The Cowboys (arrogance)

Philly Fans (Dont much mind the eagles as their fans)

Ditto for the Pats, great organization, awfully obnoxious fans
              Being a Cowboy fan, we have had nothing to be arrogant about in a decade.

HATES:

Philly
              Viqueens
              Buccaneers

Have always respected the Steelers & Broncos going back to 70's with some great SB games.

Comment

chiefs raiders jets rams colts cowboys bengals

Comment

PATRIOTS.because they cry like little babies.but colts last year after running score up.It changes year to year.as long as the media isnt kissing their ass i dont have a problem with most teams.MEDIA IS THE REAL ENEMY.

Comment

Posting here this week, I realized that though there have been some big games between us, Steelers fans get along with Bronco Fans fairly well. That makes me wonder, which teams/fans cant you just not get along with at all.

Mine are (in no particular order)

The Browns (Because as a steeler fan I have to)

The Ravens ( Because they are just jerks through and through and their coach makes me want to beat him with a Ray Lewis Doll whenever he talks)

The Raiders (memo to al: Just Die Baby)

The Cowboys (arrogance)

Philly Fans (Dont much mind the eagles as their fans)

Ditto for the Pats, great organization, awfully obnoxious fans
                    The bolded portion of this post is pure gold. I echo the sentiment except exchange a Ray Lewis doll for a cue ball in a sock.

Comment

January 15, 1977. Lousiana Superdome. Super Bowl. The Cowboys. Since then it's never gotten old watching those Cowboys lose. Whole seasons of losing is not enough losing for me. I'll watch a boring Cowboys game if they are losing just to watch them lose. I hate those freaking Cowboys. Same for the Raiders. Hate those Raiders. Whole decades of them losing is not enough for me.

Other than that I am for whatever team is playing against Chargers/Chiefs/Seahawks (Seahawks by old habit of course)
                      I root for whatever team Coach Reeves is coaching and then I'll also be rooting for Houston as long as they have a Kubiak. This being despite the fact that I'm still sore at Kubiak for that time he came in at the end of a playoff game against the Buffalo Bills when Elway got injured and got himself blind sided and fumbled the ball. Not that I have a long memory or anything.

Comment

LMAO...I'd pay a premium to see that.

Comment

Chiefs...cause there are just to many damn chiefs fans here, and they were RUDE to me at the last game.

Falcons....cause the just rub me the wrong way.

Eagles......mainly because of TO, so I'll prob just hate who ever he goes to.

Comment

I used to say I hate the Cowboys. I have no time for hate in my life at this point. Can't say I hate any teams at this point. Just love the Broncos, I'm content with that.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Pendejo
                                The bolded portion of this post is pure gold. I echo the sentiment except exchange a Ray Lewis doll for a cue ball in a sock.

LMAO!

Comment

Working...
                                X