That's Good/Bad Broncos: The Beer and Banana episode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
    I enjoyed this. It represented how I felt. Kind of really pissed but also ok in that we are 6-1.
    This.

You get the Regular Dick Decker award for this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Rausch 2.0 View Post
      You guys have a drunken video blog?

I want in...
      For human beings everywhere, we are extremely grateful all the Chiefs have is the meth infused Chefs Planet and Bob taking pictures of himself in his mom's basement. We are really hoping "moving picture shows" do not make it to KC because the last thing we want is for KC to make meth blogs.

At any rate, thanks Rev for posting the actual embed. I was in a hurry this morning and not in the mood to figure out why I couldn't find the embed on the Ipad Youtube app.

And Brandon, you get the now made up, TOO BIG FOR A CONDOM DICK DECKER Award for this video. Thanks again.

Comment

I think this was his best one yet.

Comment

He kept saying we have a bye next week. I was waiting for one of his "corrections" on the TV. It never came, lol...

Comment

Originally posted by CEH View Post
            What's also funny is macafee had to perform a random drug test this week
            After blowing up Holliday
            What's truly funny is each guy got up and was walking around in beast mode.................hahahaha LMAO

Comment

Lol yeah probably my favorite yet. Would love to meet Brandon one day, dudes hilarious

Comment

****in hated it. Like the ones where we win better.

Comment

I was wondering if he would do one. Woulda been hilarious if he just 'forgot' lol

Comment

Working...
                  X