Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by *WARHORSE* View Post
    I hear ya.

Vons ability is second to none in the entire league when it comes to rushing the passer......HOWEVER......this cat just does NOT inspire security in me that he wont do another boneheaded mistake.
    He's also one dimensional.

Solid in run support but horrid in pass coverage...

Comment

Wow, that is an interesting proposition. Peterson has a lot of tread on his tires but Von could be impossible to re-sign.... hmm... I like this proposal but I am not sure what way I would go.

Comment

Worst thread in mane.

Comment

Originally posted by Rausch 2.0 View Post

Um, he's good against the run and can rush the passer, so he's not one-dimensional. If you want to say he's not three dimensional, fine. "Horrid" in pass coverage is a bit too far.

Comment

Denver needs D most of all. No thanks on AP

Comment

kc fans take is kc fans take.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
                Um, he's good against the run and can rush the passer, so he's not one-dimensional. If you want to say he's not three dimensional, fine. "Horrid" in pass coverage is a bit too far.
                I'll guarantee you Rausch has never once paid attention to Von miller in pass coverage. I barely have and I don't miss a minute of broncos games.

Comment

Dude's 28 now. Probably only has an elite year or two left.

I'd love to have him. But not for an elite pass rusher playing on his rookie deal. Craziest thing I've read all day.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
                    https://www.profootballfocus.com/blo...-colts-week-7/

He didn’t earn a sack from his performance but notched two knockdowns and six further pressures from 35 pass rushes, double that of the next best Broncos defender.
                    He's quadrimensional times infinity

Comment

If the Broncos could get away with a trade in which the vikings didn't want a boat load in return than sure, why not? But you know the Vikings will want way too much for AP. Perhaps the Broncos could work out a trade with the Vikings and throw in Osweiler (since the Broncos know his strengths and weaknesses by now) and a first round pick or something like than. Then sure, trade away. However, I'm thinking the Vikes would want like a first, second, third and next year's first for AP and he's just not worth that to the Broncos IMHO.

Comment

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-h...iller-pick-six

I know, he sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by Tombstone RJ View Post
                          If the Broncos could get away with a trade in which the vikings didn't want a boat load in return than sure, why not? But you know the Vikings will want way too much for AP. Perhaps the Broncos could work out a trade with the Vikings and throw in Osweiler (since the Broncos know his strengths and weaknesses by now) and a first round pick or something like than. Then sure, trade away. However, I'm thinking the Vikes would want like a first, second, third and next year's first for AP and he's just not worth that to the Broncos IMHO.
                          Intentional?

Comment

Originally posted by ColoradoDarin View Post

Comment

Originally posted by BBII View Post
                              Dude's 28 now. Probably only has an elite year or two left.

I'd love to have him. But not for an elite pass rusher playing on his rookie deal. Craziest thing I've read all day.
                              AP doesn't exactly follow the normal RB life. Coming back better from injury being in his prime at 28. Dude's an anomaly

Comment

Chiefs trolls stroll in here and see **** like this.

Smh

Comment

Working...
                                X