X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trade For Adrian......

Now.

Yeah I said it.

After that Hillman fumble and watching the line, Im only talking again today. He will do unbelievable things to our offense......number one being....protecting Peyton..
    With Adrian back there.....wow.

So get on it couch GMs......how we gonna pull it off?
    yes
    11.76%
    no
    88.24%

Minnesota will want to be in the hunt for a franchise QB next year.
    They need to rebuild starting now.

Adrian is a waste on that team.

Comment

If only there wasn't a salary cap

Comment

AP has fumbled once every 69 carries in his career. If you want him to help the running game that's fine, but ball security has never been his strength.

Comment

Originally posted by *WARHORSE* View Post
          Now.

Yeah I said it.

After that Hillman fumble and watching the line, Im only talking again today. He will do unbelievable things to our offense......number one being....protecting Peyton..
          With Adrian back there.....wow.

So get on it couch GMs......how we gonna pull it off?
          Lulz.

People here crack me up.

Comment

please delete this thread

Comment

Posting in the worst thread that may have ever been created in the history of the Orange Mane.

Comment

Originally posted by theAPAOps5 View Post
                Posting in the worst thread that may have ever been created in the history of the Orange Mane.
                Sweet I hated holding that title.

Comment

Originally posted by theAPAOps5 View Post
                  Youre the official 'worst thread ever' appointee.

Thanks for the rep.

Comment

FYI, Tom Powers was high when he wrote this

http://www.twincities.com/sports/ci_...trading-adrian

Comment

Not a chance. Clearly our offense is way better then our defense. Why in the hell would you want to make it even more lopsided? Dude must be smoking something. 2 ways you win in this league. Both of them have to do with QB's. You need a great one throwing it, and you need to smash up and sack the other one who's playing on the other side. Even the very best runners need room to run. It all starts up front with blocking.

Peterson on this team would be great, but losing Miller would be much much worse.

Comment

Originally posted by ZONA View Post
                        Not a chance. Clearly our offense is way better then our defense. Why in the hell would you want to make it even more lopsided? Dude must be smoking something. 2 ways you win in this league. Both of them have to do with QB's. You need a great one throwing it, and you need to smash up and sack the other one who's playing on the other side. Even the very best runners need room to run. It all starts up front with blocking.

Peterson on this team would be great, but losing Miller would be much much worse.
                        I hear ya.

Vons ability is second to none in the entire league when it comes to rushing the passer......HOWEVER......this cat just does NOT inspire security in me that he wont do another boneheaded mistake.

It wont matter how great he is if hes sitting on the bench.

The and the Vikings are going to lose Jared next year too probably?

Send Jared and AP over here then and take Von.

I LOVE his ability......I dont like sitting on pins and needles waiting for him to screw up.

Comment

Originally posted by *WARHORSE* View Post
                          I hear ya.

Vons ability is second to none in the entire league when it comes to rushing the passer......HOWEVER......this cat just does NOT inspire security in me that he wont do another boneheaded mistake.

It wont matter how great he is if hes sitting on the bench.

The and the Vikings are going to lose Jared next year too probably?

Send Jared and AP over here then and take Von.

I LOVE his ability......I dont like sitting on pins and needles waiting for him to screw up.
                          That's a chance we just have to take. We already lost Doom. There's no way we could lose Miller too. You don't give up a guy who is a natural sack machine. Doom we were going to sign and he and his agent screwed that up, not our fault. But trading Miller would be our fault. No way in hell do I make that trade. As good as AP is, the dude is going on 29 years old and had a major knee injury as well. I would not sell a full NFL career of beautiful Von Miller sacks for a guy with 3 years left at a high level. Most RB's have a pretty significant fall off around 32 or so.

Plus, as somebody already pointed out, the salary's aren't even close right now.
                          Last edited by ZONA; 10-22-2013, 01:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ZONA View Post
                            That's a chance we just have to take. We already lost Doom. There's no way we could lose Miller too. You don't give up a guy who is a natural sack machine. Doom we were going to sign and he and his agent screwed that up, not our fault. But trading Miller would be our fault. No way in hell do I make that trade. As good as AP is, the dude is going on 29 years old and had a major knee injury as well. I would not sell a full NFL career of beautiful Von Miller sacks for a guy with 3 years left at a high level. Most RB's have a pretty significant fall off around 32 or so.
                            The possibility of doing something dumb, whether purposely or not, brings about a one year suspension.

He will be worth what at that point?

I love his ability.....I hate the situation.

AP for a first if the Broncos wanna chance Von longer......

Comment

I would much rather have another pass rusher on the D-line than Peterson. It's starting to look obvious that Von benefitted from Elvis' presence on that line (run liability or not). I'd rather trade for Jared Allen than Peterson - he could be the "Neil Smith" addition we are always talking about.

Imagine Allen playing opposite Shaun Phillips with Von at SAM. That's a championship caliber pass rush.

Comment

Working...
                              X