Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Josh Freeman is terrible.

Comment

I don't think most people here are down on Ball. He's a rookie. We're down on Hillman, he's not a rookie and still losing the ball.

Comment

Anyone ever worry that maybe Studesville is not good at developing RBs?

Comment

Originally posted by ZONA View Post
          I don't think most people here are down on Ball. He's a rookie. We're down on Hillman, he's not a rookie and still losing the ball.
          Running Hillman on the goaline was not a good decision. Sooo, that begs the question, why did they run Hillman there, why not Moreno instead and furthermore, why is the coaching staff so reluctant to give Ball more opportunities?

Comment

Originally posted by bowtown View Post
            Anyone ever worry that maybe Studesville is not good at developing RBs?
            yep

Comment

Originally posted by Tombstone RJ View Post
              Running Hillman on the goaline was not a good decision. Sooo, that begs the question, why did the run Hillman there, why not Moreno instead and furthermore, why is the coaching staff so reluctant to give Ball more opportunities.
              It is a hurry up offense. Hillman was in for the entire series. You cannot have a hurry up and then just substitute your players out. That was Hillman's series. If he cannot ruin the ball on the goal line than maybe he needs to stay on the bench.

Comment

Originally posted by Guess Who View Post
                It is a hurry up offense. Hillman was in for the entire series. You cannot have a hurry up and then just substitute your players out. That was Hillman's series. If he cannot ruin the ball on the goal line than maybe he needs to stay on the bench.
                hmm, fair enough. That being said you'd think goal line situations might be a little different and perhaps you make a change?

Comment

I just wanted to say all the people here are are all down on Ball for a few fumbles (which were more just some great plays by the defensive players than boneheaded fumbles by Ball) are probably some of the same people who loved Hillis.

Hillis has fumble issues but I guarantee you that his fumbleitis wasn't a big deal for all the morons here who swore he was a great RB

anyone want to dig up that Hillis thread and see if people insisted Hillis sit on the bench because he had a fumbling problem?

go ahead, make my day.

PS. Start Ball.
                  Ever since we lost Bobby Turner, our cast of running backs have had a sub-par performances.
                  We're yet to have a 1000-yard runners like we used to since then (2009)
                  I know Willis McGahee had like 1200 yards in 2011 but our RB's have hardly been of any impact, if any at all...

Comment

Tombstone, you need to take a self imposed banning until after the bye week. This is probably the dumbest thing you have ever posted on here, and we are all dumber for having read it.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthStndJunkie View Post
                      Somewhere in Massachusetts, Laura McDaniels panties just got moist.

Comment

I just wanted to say all the people here are are all down on Ball for a few fumbles (which were more just some great plays by the defensive players than boneheaded fumbles by Ball) are probably some of the same people who loved Hillis.

Hillis has fumble issues but I guarantee you that his fumbleitis wasn't a big deal for all the morons here who swore he was a great RB

anyone want to dig up that Hillis thread and see if people insisted Hillis sit on the bench because he had a fumbling problem?

go ahead, make my day.

PS. Start Ball.
                        I agree, I think we need to start giving him reps. I wouldn't start him though. Change of pace.

If he starts performing, than you make that decision to start.

Comment

hmm, fair enough. That being said you'd think goal line situations might be a little different and perhaps you make a change?
                          I think Manning hates having the substituting going on. I think Manning had Marshall Faulk and Eggerin(sp) James and he does not want the RBs to leave the field just because Denver is near the goal line. Time to give Ball and Anderson a real chance to be that type of RB. IMO

Comment

lol he was on the Madden Cover. I wonder what other one hit wonders besides Hillis hit any game covers

Comment

I really liked the Hog Facemask ..... woo pig sooie
                              Last edited by Pony Boy; 11-02-2013, 05:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X