Hillis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hillis

I just wanted to say all the people here are are all down on Ball for a few fumbles (which were more just some great plays by the defensive players than boneheaded fumbles by Ball) are probably some of the same people who loved Hillis.

Hillis has fumble issues but I guarantee you that his fumbleitis wasn't a big deal for all the morons here who swore he was a great RB

anyone want to dig up that Hillis thread and see if people insisted Hillis sit on the bench because he had a fumbling problem?

go ahead, make my day.

PS. Start Ball.

Originally posted by Tombstone RJ View Post
    I just wanted to say all the people here are are all down on Ball for a few fumbles (which were more just some great plays by the defensive players than boneheaded fumbles by Ball) are probably some of the same people who loved Hillis.

Hillis has fumble issues but I guarantee you that his fumbleitis wasn't a big deal for all the morons here who swore he was a great RB

anyone want to dig up that Hillis thread and see if people insisted Hillis sit on the bench because he had a fumbling problem?

go ahead, make my day.

PS. Start Ball.
    I agree.. He's not gonna get any better on he sideline, and we need a running game... There has to be someone who ca work with him on bal security in the NFL...

Comment

Use existing ROF threads please.

Comment

Originally posted by B-Large View Post
        I agree.. He's not gonna get any better on he sideline, and we need a running game... There has to be someone who ca work with him on bal security in the NFL...
        the thing is Ball had absolutely no fumbling problems in college, he locked the ball down. Hillis on the other hand had fumbling problems in college and he still has problems in the NFL.

Comment

That's all good and all, but Peyton Hillis could probably rope a full-sized tour bus and pull it on roller blades. Until Ball can do that and pull off a 2k system, I'm not sure it's threadworthy

Comment

the thing is Ball had absolutely no fumbling problems in college, he locked the ball down. Hillis on the other hand had fumbling problems in college and he still has problems in the NFL.
            I guess the guys here are bigger, faster, close quicker and focus on ripping the ball out....

I remember a story on EsPN about that Giants back a few years back, Bradshaw I think, had fumbleitis.... They had someone come in and work with him on ball security, so carrying the ball a little higher, gripped it a bit different, and worked on arm strength... Pretty sure he licked the fumble problem, lickity split.

I am tired of seeing M Ball on the sideline.... Let's get our best talent on the field

Comment

I agree that Ball should play more, especially in goal line situations

Comment

Really? A Hillis thread? Is he even still in the league?

Comment

Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
                  he's playing right now, dude. RIGHT. NOW.

just scored a TD behind a lead block by the guy from the Terminator, John Conner
                  Last edited by BroncosfanGuy; 10-21-2013, 07:45 PM.

Comment

Somewhere in Massachusetts, Laura McDaniels panties just got moist.

Comment

You know, on the otherside of the ball in that game is Toby Gerhart, a should've-been-Heisman winner who has done little but play insurance man for Adrien Peterson...

Comment

Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
                        Started for the Gints tonight.

Lost one and recovered it.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosfanGuy View Post
                          he's playing right now, dude. RIGHT. NOW.

just scored a TD behind a lead block by the guy from the Terminator, John Conner
                          Yeah, he's playing running back in an injury-decimated NYG backfield, for an 0-6 Giants team.

Comment

go ahead, make my day.

PS. Start Ball.
                            Well done sir. Top notch thread. I for one am overjoyed that you took the opportunity to invoke the name of Hillis. However you missed a golden chance to dust off some old Tebow threads. He to fumbled that ball. Something to do with a long wind up.

Comment

Originally posted by Drunk Monkey View Post
                              Well done sir. Top notch thread. I for one am overjoyed that you took the opportunity to invoke the name of Hillis. However you missed a golden chance to dust off some old Tebow threads. He to fumbled that ball. Something to do with a long wind up.
                              Actually, this thread is about Ball, but I knew the name Hillis would draw more interest. Call me crazy.

Comment

Working...
                              X