Didn't you see his eyes ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Didn't you see his eyes ?

Manning wasn't himself last night as shown from many poor throws and his sideline body language.

He is usually a sideline cheerleader talking up the guys.........

Camera shots right into his face says it all.............

This guy may be a workoholic and a perfectionist...........but they

got into his head.

After game presser he admitted to basically being mentally exhausted.

He will be back to normal next week.........

We can fix this just like the stumble in 98...............

We have the best offense in the league and any fan base would

drool over our receivers and QB..........

Defense has work to do...............but I believe we have the pieces.

Chin up and yeah **** you Chief fan trolls...........

..........GOOD.......News............

How do you ..........know this

Comment

So when playoffs come around and the media/public is barraging him with one and done pressure will we expect the same eyes and mood on the sidelines? If he's mentally done from this game a playoff game has 10xs more pressure.

I don't think its pressure. He just didnt have the protection to set his feet. He still was playing pretty good.

Comment

Originally posted by Jetmeck View Post
        That'll keep 'em away.

Comment

I thought I was the only one who noticed this.

At one point I could have sworn I saw Manning's eyes tearing up.

Comment

Peyton needs to get his focus back. I hope we see Indy again.

I feel sorry for what Mike Shanahan and the 'Skins are about to go through.

Comment

Peyton needs someone to create a thread about his body language.

I got the sense he was off last night. Not quite himself

Comment

I just peyton is mentally prepared from playoffs. He can take advice from Elway.
                I also think players should help manning in these situations.
                Last night, team didn't help him at all.

Shanny did a good job helping Elway.
                Last edited by go_broncos; 10-21-2013, 05:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Archer81 View Post
                  Peyton needs someone to create a thread about his body language.

I got the sense he was off last night. Not quite himself

Why hasn't this been started already.....................

Comment

By the way, since when has peyton been a cheerleader on the sidelines? Everytime they show him, he has his head buried in those picture things.

Comment

Originally posted by Swedish Extrovert View Post
                      Peyton needs to get his focus back. I hope we see Indy again.

I feel sorry for what Mike Shanahan and the 'Skins are about to go through.
                      And tell me Nostradamus, What is Mike Shanahan and the Redskins about to go through? I hope Denver does better than last weeks prediction.

Comment

Originally posted by OBF1 View Post
                        And tell me Nostradamus, What is Mike Shanahan and the Redskins about to go through? I hope Denver does better than last weeks prediction.
                        RGIII sure could use some of what Denver's d has been dishing out lately. Good matchup to help a guy get right.

Comment

Originally posted by Jetmeck View Post
                          Manning wasn't himself last night as shown from many poor throws and his sideline body language.

He is usually a sideline cheerleader talking up the guys.........

Camera shots right into his face says it all.............

This guy may be a workoholic and a perfectionist...........but they

got into his head.

After game presser he admitted to basically being mentally exhausted.

He will be back to normal next week.........

We can fix this just like the stumble in 98...............

We have the best offense in the league and any fan base would

drool over our receivers and QB..........

Defense has work to do...............but I believe we have the pieces.

Okay, everyone obviously thinks you're a retard for all the .....s you put in each of your posts. I won't pile on there.

I do have a sincere question, though. When you post, how (or why) do your sentences cut off 2/3 across the page? Do you just type to a certain part on your screen, and then hit return? You do realize that if you just keep typing the sentence, it will automatically continue down to the next line - right? These newfangled messageboards are an upgrade to the old Olivetti Studio 44 typewriter you cut your teeth on.

You'll probably take this as criticism, and avoid answering the question; but I'm sincerely curious. Is there a method to the madness, of some sort?

You're like an enigma, wrapped in a riddle, wrapped in a mystery - all basted with something that appears to be spoiled mayonnaise.

Comment

Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
                            So when playoffs come around and the media/public is barraging him with one and done pressure will we expect the same eyes and mood on the sidelines? If he's mentally done from this game a playoff game has 10xs more pressure.

I don't think its pressure. He just didnt have the protection to set his feet. He still was playing pretty good.
                            He threw off his back foot a lot last night... That ain't Mannngs game

Comment

Originally posted by DomCasual View Post
                              I do have a sincere question, though. When you post, how (or why) do your sentences cut off 2/3 across the page? Do you just type to a certain part on your screen, and then hit return? You do realize that if you just keep typing the sentence, it will automatically continue down to the next line - right? These newfangled messageboards are an upgrade to the old Olivetti Studio 44 typewriter you cut your teeth on.

You'll probably take this as criticism, and avoid answering the question; but I'm sincerely curious. Is there a method to the madness, of some sort?
                              It's hopeless........ly retarded.

Comment

Working...
                              X