Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KipCorrington25
    replied
    He wouldn't come here we're only a 6 and he's used to being with a 9.

Leave a comment:

• GreatBronco16
    replied
    Originally posted by broncocalijohn View Post
    Bears have not had a decent QB in years.
    They still don't. Maybe they can draft one.

Leave a comment:

• broncocalijohn
    replied
    Bears have not had a decent QB in years. They have a decent QB now. No way they let Cutler go.

Leave a comment:

• strafen
    replied
    Bring him in, he's worth a look!

Leave a comment:

• cutthemdown
    replied
    Culter is a medicore QB.

Leave a comment:

• ColoradoDarin
    replied
    Originally posted by Finger Roll View Post
    Dalton doesn't show up in the postseason
    Soooooo... get Cutler?? Shouldn't they try and get Eli Manning, then you can have Dalton for the reg season and Eli for the post season?

Leave a comment:

• Finger Roll
    replied
    Dalton doesn't show up in the postseason

Leave a comment:

• HorseHead
    replied
    I would take Cutler any day over Andy Ginger...

Leave a comment:

• Finger Roll
    replied
    No way he signs to be a backup when he can start for half the teams in the league. He'll be 31 years old next year. I doubt the Bears don't resign him

Leave a comment:

• DENVERDUI55
    replied
    Originally posted by HorseHead View Post
    Cutler would be a fit for the Bengals. Don't laugh, they are screaming for a guy who can chuck it, and let AJ run underneath it. (Brock Osweiller?)

How much longer until someone sniffs around about Brock?
    Hell no Andy Dalton is better than Jay.

Leave a comment:

• Powderaddict
    replied
    Originally posted by Pony Boy View Post
    No, I think most people forget Jay is a type 1 diabetic and I don't care how well you monitor your blood sugar it will eventually take a toll on your body. He won't have the longevity of most QB's in this league.
    Hmmm. I would think Jay would jump at the opportunity to work with a top-notch OC such as the Patriots have. He could really help Jay take the "next step".

Leave a comment:

• Tombstone RJ
    replied
    Originally posted by SoCalBronco View Post
    Actually Elway publicly admitted trading Cutler was a mistake. There was a PFT thing on it awhile back.
    That doesn't mean he'd bring Cutler back...

Leave a comment:

• SoCalBronco
    replied
    Originally posted by Tombstone RJ View Post
    yuck and never gonna happen. I know you suck on all things shanny and it skews your takes but let me refresh your rather selective memory. Shanny took Cutler to meet Elway, Shanny and his boy Cutty went to dinner with Elway and Cutler basically showed zero interest in anything Elway had to say. I think Elway has all ready seen enough of Cutler.
    Actually Elway publicly admitted trading Cutler was a mistake. There was a PFT thing on it awhile back.

Leave a comment:

• Pony Boy
    replied
    Originally posted by Powderaddict View Post
    You don't think Jay would like to back up Tom and work closely with their OC refining his game for a few years, then come back as a Boston hero?
    No, I think most people forget Jay is a type 1 diabetic and I don't care how well you monitor your blood sugar it will eventually take a toll on your body. He won't have the longevity of most QB's in this league.

Leave a comment:

• Powderaddict
    replied
    Originally posted by Pony Boy View Post
    Brady is signed through 2017 and has said he expects to play beyond that. Ryan Mallet by all accounts has been a hard worker in New England, and has kept his nose clean and the Pat's will probably turn that 3rd round pick into a second round in 2014.
    You don't think Jay would like to back up Tom and work closely with their OC refining his game for a few years, then come back as a Boston hero?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X