Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bronco militia
    replied
    off the top of my head, these would be teams after cutler****er/QB's this offseason:

Bears
    vikings
    Bucs
    Cardinals
    Eagles
    Raiders
    Jags

maybe list

Dolphins
    Bengals
    Titans
    chiefs
    browns

Leave a comment:

• Pony Boy
    replied
    Originally posted by Powderaddict View Post
    Brady is nearing the end of his career. Maybe the Patriots bring him as Brady's successor.
    Brady is signed through 2017 and has said he expects to play beyond that. Ryan Mallet by all accounts has been a hard worker in New England, and has kept his nose clean and the Pat's will probably turn that 3rd round pick into a second round in 2014.

Leave a comment:

• Tombstone RJ
    replied
    Originally posted by SoCalBronco View Post
    The ideal scenario is what you said there...we win it all...PM retires on top (like Elway) and Jay comes back home to Denver where he belongs for the next 5 years.
    yuck and never gonna happen. I know you suck on all things shanny and it skews your takes but let me refresh your rather selective memory. Shanny took Cutler to meet Elway, Shanny and his boy Cutty went to dinner with Elway and Cutler basically showed zero interest in anything Elway had to say. I think Elway has all ready seen enough of Cutler.

Leave a comment:

• Pick Six
    replied
    An improved Chicago offensive line is making Cutler a better quarterback, this year...

Leave a comment:

• TonyR
    replied
    The ideal scenario is what you said there...we win it all...PM retires on top (like Elway) and Jay comes back home to Denver where he belongs for the next 5 years.
    Yes, I'd go for that. Sign me up!

Leave a comment:

• Tombstone RJ
    replied
    Originally posted by Powderaddict View Post
    Brady is nearing the end of his career. Maybe the Patriots bring him as Brady's successor.
    I can see this... and I would not like it.

Leave a comment:

• SoCalBronco
    replied
    Originally posted by TonyR View Post
    (disclaimer: the following post assumes you're not kidding)

For what? You think Cutler wants to hold a clip board for a couple of years? Unless the Broncos win the Super Bowl and PM tells Elways he's done at the end of the year there is nothing to even consider here.

Leave a comment:

• TonyR
    replied
    Originally posted by HorseHead View Post
    Cutler would be a fit for the Bengals. Don't laugh, they are screaming for a guy who can chuck it, and let AJ run underneath it. (Brock Osweiller?)
    Maybe, but I think they're actually pretty happy with Andy Dalton.

Leave a comment:

• Powderaddict
    replied

Leave a comment:

• NFLBRONCO
    replied
    Jax

Sand Sun and Frown what more do you need

Leave a comment:

• HorseHead
    replied
    Cutler would be a fit for the Bengals. Don't laugh, they are screaming for a guy who can chuck it, and let AJ run underneath it. (Brock Osweiller?)

How much longer until someone sniffs around about Brock?

Leave a comment:

• Brandon29
    replied
    “DOOOONNNNTTTTTT CAAAAAARRRREEEEEE.”

Leave a comment:

• Punisher
    replied
    Fools Gold lol

Leave a comment:

• TonyR
    replied
    Step up to the plate, John.
    (disclaimer: the following post assumes you're not kidding)

For what? You think Cutler wants to hold a clip board for a couple of years? Unless the Broncos win the Super Bowl and PM tells Elways he's done at the end of the year there is nothing to even consider here.

Leave a comment:

• Rausch 2.0
    replied
    Originally posted by maven View Post
    New coach might want to bring in his own QB. Tressman was given Jay, and he might want to go in a different direction.
    Jay is a golden armed jerk.

But he's still a jerk...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X