No announcement yet.

Cutler in '14

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's getting older and has taken a lot of abuse both in college and the NFL. It'll depend on how close Chicago thinks they are, unless they want to commit to a complete rebuild they'll try and bring him back though.

He's at worst a serviceable QB, and it seems like he and Trestmann don't hate each other. Not likely to be better options for Chicago.

Comment

he would be awesome for the Bills.

Comment

Cardinals....

Comment

Anywhere but here.

Comment

If he bulked up a little, I think we could turn him into a Defensive Tackle.

Some of these kinds of things just require a little thinking outside the box.

Comment

Originally posted by rmsanger View Post
              Why? They just spent a fairly high first round pick on a QB.

Comment

Originally posted by DomCasual View Post
                If he bulked up a little, I think we could turn him into a Defensive Tackle.

Some of these kinds of things just require a little thinking outside the box.
                Or a tackling dummy? He seems to take a lot of hits and survive em.

But really, is Chicago really planning on letting him loose without an actual alternative? Seems a little dumb unless he actually is asking for way too much money

Comment

Originally posted by Miss I. View Post
                  Or a tackling dummy? He seems to take a lot of hits and survive em.

But really, is Chicago really planning on letting him loose without an actual alternative? Seems a little dumb unless he actually is asking for way too much money
                  The Bears fired a HC who went 10-6. So clearly they are dumb enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Archer81 View Post
                    The Bears fired a HC who went 10-6. So clearly they are dumb enough.

Well you know maybe Josh McDevil could get a coaching gig in Chicago and drive him out again

Comment

Originally posted by rmsanger View Post
                      Haven't Bills fans suffered enough?

Comment

Originally posted by Miss I. View Post
                        Well you know maybe Josh McDevil could get a coaching gig in Chicago and drive him out again

Always possible. Or maybe they admit their attraction to one another and get married.

Comment

Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
                          He will bounce around Palmer style. He is too up and down.
                          He's way better than Palmer. Palmer hasn't been good since like 2007. I hate him myself but He would be a big upgrade for many teams.
                          Last edited by Finger Roll; 10-21-2013, 08:24 PM.

Comment

Step up to the plate, John.

Comment

Originally posted by SoCalBronco View Post
                              And we can have Shanny's boy lead the charge with Kubiak as the OC and Dennison as the line coach.

Comment

Originally posted by SoCalBronco View Post
                                I think he would have to talk to Cutlers dad first.

Comment

Working...
                                X