Kinda glad we lost.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kinda glad we lost.

Pretty much says it all. Now all the records are gone and it was a big old slap in the face. I think each and everyone of them needed it . Now they know that they are not indestructible, we can get on with the superbowl. If it was any team I'm gald it was the Colts and Not KC or the Chuggers.

I do have a few things from last night game I would like to say.

#1 Bye Bye Hillman. Haven't liked him from the start. Sometimes you just have to admit you screwed up. Welcome CJ

#2 Fox needs to sack up. You have a 60 million dollar QB use him.

#3 Why did we start going with the run ? We have been killing it threw the air all year and did last night when we switched back to pass first ball. I some how think Fox told manning that he was running the show last night because of the emotions Peyton was having. The play calling seemed a little lack luster.

#4 Where was Von. I understand it was his first game back and it will take a few to get back into game shape but that was a pretty sad first game back.

#5 I thought Woody and Ayers were making a comeback this game too. Did I miss it. I admit by the end it was getting so rough my Living room looked like a a scene out of the movie "The Fog".

#6 Did it feel weird to anyone else to watch Champ getting his butt chewed on the side line ? Sure did to me. He deserved it but it still was weird. He just doesn't make mistakes like that.

Well back to work for now . Flame away.
    Last edited by Quoydogs; 10-21-2013, 10:26 AM.

Originally posted by Quoydogs View Post
    Pretty much says it all. Now all the records are gone and it was a big old slap in the face. I think each and everyone of them needed it . Now they know that they are not indestructible, we can get on with the superbowl. If it was any team I'm gald it was the Colts and Not KC or the Chuggers.

#1 Bye Bye Hillman. Haven't liked him from the start. Sometimes you just have to admit you screwed up. Welcome CJ

#3 Why did we start going with the run ? We have been killing it threw the air all year and did last night when we switched back to pass first ball. I some how think Fox told manning that he was running the show last night because of the emotions Peyton was having. The play calling seemed a little lack luster.

#4 Where was Von. I understand it was his first game back and it will take a few to get back into game shape but that was a pretty sad first game back.

#5 I thought Woody and Ayers were making a comeback this game too. Did I miss it. I admit by the end it was getting so rough my Living room looked like a a scene out of the movie "The Fog".

#6 Did it feel weird to anyone else to watch Champ getting his butt chewed on the side line ? Sure did to me. He deserved it but it still was weird. He just doesn't make mistakes like that.

#1 For sure. Can't wait to see how CJ does. He looks the part.

#2 Ya. WTF? Pullin this **** again? Thats how we lost to BAL.

#3 I was watching the game with my roommate who is a Fade fan. Even he was like, "WTF?" It didn't feel right. Forcing runs on 3rd and 1. If this team is gonna get a loss, they need to do it Manning's way and not the conservative "play not to lose the game", John Fox way."

#4 I only watched about half the game on and off because I had my kids. I did notice Von rushing from the outside on most of his pass rushing. Did they try to let him put pressure in the middle of the line at all?

#5 Could have used Woody. I noticed ayers on 1 play-for a TD- I think..

#6 Ya. Never seen that before. Now that he may be done, not sure anything needs to be said about it. How he can play again this year. That said, our other guys, Harris, DRC, Webster played decent. Think we'll be ok there. Safety is still a concern though. Someone needs to make a play. Maybe time to give Burton a shot.

Comment

Yep, a few more crushing defeats and the SB will be ours.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos4Life View Post
        #1 For sure. Can't wait to see how CJ does. He looks the part.

#2 Ya. WTF? Pullin this **** again? Thats how we lost to BAL.

#3 I was watching the game with my roommate who is a Fade fan. Even he was like, "WTF?" It didn't feel right. Forcing runs on 3rd and 1. If this team is gonna get a loss, they need to do it Manning's way and not the conservative "play not to lose the game", John Fox way."

#4 I only watched about half the game on and off because I had my kids. I did notice Von rushing from the outside on most of his pass rushing. Did they try to let him put pressure in the middle of the line at all?

#5 Could have used Woody. I noticed ayers on 1 play-for a TD- I think..

#6 Ya. Never seen that before. Now that he may be done, not sure anything needs to be said about it. How he can play again this year. That said, our other guys, Harris, DRC, Webster played decent. Think we'll be ok there. Safety is still a concern though. Someone needs to make a play. Maybe time to give Burton a shot.
        Nacho made a play that gave the O a chance to win the game. Really flipped around the momentum. Rahim hasn't been very impressive, though.

Comment

Not glad but not worried. This year is about the playoffs and Denver needs to get prepared for them. Maybe this loss will help them make the moves that need to be done.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly_Eli View Post
            Nacho made a play that gave the O a chance to win the game. Really flipped around the momentum. Rahim hasn't been very impressive, though.
            Should have noted that. It was a hell-of-a-play. Love me some NACHO !

Comment

Originally posted by Guess Who View Post
              Not glad but not worried. This year is about the playoffs and Denver needs to get prepared for them. Maybe this loss will help them make the moves that need to be done.
              Not glad in a Yes we lost party on kinda way. More like gut punch you can lose so you better learn from this.

Our O has been off the last two games but in the last 8 minutes of the game last night they seemed to start to click again.

Comment

When Manning scored on two long plays, to go up 7-0, I thought we were going to breeze through this game. I don't have official stats, but it seems like we usually win a game if we score first. OOPS...

Comment

Never glad about a loss but in the big picture, a little adversity is going to be beneficial for the team. And they will know stop using Hillman in GL and short yardage.

Comment

Our oline was awful
                    I think the run heavy gameplan was put in because the coaches dont trust our line to pass block

I watched Kuper get ragdolled a couple times

Comment

Kinda glad we lost
                      Don’t understand why would anyone be glad with a loss and being 2nd in the division now?

Comment

Originally posted by Pony Boy View Post
                        Don’t understand why would anyone be glad with a loss and being 2nd in the division now?
                        Because I would rather lose now then in the first round. Read the thread before you respond.

Comment

Never glad we lost. Ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos4Life View Post
                            I did notice Von rushing from the outside on most of his pass rushing. Did they try to let him put pressure in the middle of the line at all?
                            I recall he went inside on a couple of plays and got abused when the play went outside. Collinsworth noted it at least one of the times and they showed the replay.

On of the more troubling comments during the game was when Collinsworth showed how the Indy safties were playing deep and commented something along the lines of how "an NFL team should be able to take advantage of that with the run", something the Broncos weren't able to do. And teams will keep defending us like that until we do.

Comment

Julius Thomas needs someone to teach him the fundamentals of blocking. If he can't get it done I don't care how good he is recieving he's off the field IMO. 36-30 and the broncos have the ball late in the 4th with a chance to win. Thomas abused with horrible blocking resulting in Mannings arm being hit, int. If that play doesn't happen I think they drive and score. Win 37-36.

Comment

Working...
                              X