Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reggie Wayne Tore ACL v. Broncos, out for season

Just read on NFL.com

Even though we're fresh off a loss to the Colts, hate to see that happen to a guy, especially of his caliber. Huge loss for the Colts.

have another drink Mr. Irsay.

Comment

That offense just shrank into ****.

Comment

Yeah, that's too bad...

Comment

Right or wrong Luck took the blame for Wayne's injury in the presser after the game. Very unfortunate play for the Colts. This will cost them dearly, hard to replace a Reggie Wayne.

Comment

Originally posted by baja View Post
            Right or wrong Luck took the blame for Wayne's injury in the presser after the game. Very unfortunate play for the Colts. This will cost them dearly, hard to replace a Reggie Wayne.
            Hard to replace a Ryan Clady... and Orlando Franklin...and Wesley Woodyard...and Champ Bailey... ugh...

Comment

Originally posted by phibacka31 View Post
              Hard to replace a Ryan Clady... and Orlando Franklin...and Wesley Woodyard...and Champ Bailey... ugh...
              Actually Clark has filled in nicely for Clady even with the few bad plays yesterday and we will get Franklin and Woodyard back probably next week. Sad about Champ, hope this is not the end for him.

Comment

I'm sure the Colts would have rather lost the game, then lose Wayne for the season. Big blow for him and their team

Comment

Originally posted by baja View Post
                  I dont think Luck is to blame per se, it was a bad throw, but thats a freak injury.

Comment

Originally posted by rolandftw View Post
                    I'm sure the Colts would have rather lost the game, then lose Wayne for the season. Big blow for him and their team

Did someone say "blow"?

/Jim Irsay

Comment

Originally posted by canadianbroncosfan View Post
                      Just read on NFL.com

Even though we're fresh off a loss to the Colts, hate to see that happen to a guy, especially of his caliber. Huge loss for the Colts.
                      For Wayne, "Its over Johnny."

Comment

Originally posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
                        I dont think Luck is to blame per se, it was a bad throw, but thats a freak injury.
                        Definitely not Luck's fault but in his mind it is. Tough break all around.

All I ever wanted from this head trip of a game was to get out without significant injury especially to Manning.

Comment

Originally posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
                          Yeah, can't really fault him for it.

Comment

Working...
                          X