Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My wife totally disrespected us this morning!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My wife totally disrespected us this morning!

I'm so tired of the disrespect this team is getting.

This morning, my wife asked me what time the game was this weekend. I told her that they played the Patriots this Saturday at 6 PM. She said, and I quote, "They play the Patriots? Oh."

CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT CRAP? I wish you could have heard the way she said, "Oh." It was really the tone of it that got me. It was really offensive. AND THEN, she tried to act like nothing had happened. Just MOVED ON to another subject. But I knew! You're damn right I knew! She dissed us!

I hope Shanahan will use examples like this to get this team fired up. They are the most disrespected team in at least a decade - maybe even two decades!

"Oh." I can't believe that crap!

Originally posted by DomCasual
    I'm so tired of the disrespect this team is getting.

This morning, my wife asked me what time the game was this weekend. I told her that they played the Patriots this Saturday at 6 PM. She said, and I quote, "They play the Patriots? Oh."

CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT CRAP? I wish you could have heard the way she said, "Oh." It was really the tone of it that got me. It was really offensive. AND THEN, she tried to act like nothing had happened. Just MOVED ON to another subject. But I knew! You're damn right I knew! She dissed us!

I hope Shanahan will use examples like this to get this team fired up. They are the most disrespected team in at least a decade - maybe even two decades!

"Oh." I can't believe that crap!
    dont worry about it.just tell her she watches too much tv.alot of fictional stuff on tv.

Comment

Dont Let It Worry The Lasts Words I Ever Heard From My Ex Wife Were I Hate You Im Divorcing You

Happy Dayz

Comment

Dom you cant let her get away with that kind of crap. Your the king of your castle. She must be put in her place. I suggest with holding sex for a couple of months

Comment

And it's only Monday.

This is gonna be a long week....I hope nobody has any actual work do do.

Comment

Originally posted by terry251973
            dont worry about it.just tell her she watches too much tv.alot of fictional stuff on tv.
            Well, it wasn't just that. I also had a run-in with my neighbor that has really pissed me off. I went out to put out the trash cans, and he is pulling out of his driveway. He waved at me as he passed, AND I COULD TOTALLY SEE THE DISRESPECT IN HIS EYES! All the way behind the car window and through a snow storm I could see it - IT WAS THAT OBVIOUS! It was like he was waving, but all the while saying, "The Broncos are going to lose this weekend." THAT BASTARD!

I'm mailing these incidents to the Broncos to use as bulletin board fodder.

Comment

Originally posted by DomCasual
              Well, it wasn't just that. I also had a run-in with my neighbor that has really pissed me off. I went out to put out the trash cans, and he is pulling out of his driveway. He waved at me as he passed, AND I COULD TOTALLY SEE THE DISRESPECT IN HIS EYES! All the way behind the car window and through a snow storm I could see it - IT WAS THAT OBVIOUS! It was like he was waving, but all the while saying, "The Broncos are going to lose this weekend." THAT BASTARD!

I'm mailing these incidents to the Broncos to use as bulletin board fodder.
              Like I said in my first post you cant just take this kind of crap. I suggest you sleep with his wife

Comment

Consider yourself lucky...my wife's a Crackboys fan...

Comment

Does she know a lot about football or was it just a comment based on national perception?
                  Is she a Bronco fan?
                  Would you say that you over-react in some cases?
                  Did she sleep with Tom Brady?

Seriously though, what's the big deal?

Comment

Originally posted by Hotrod
                    Like I said in my first post you cant just take this kind of crap. I suggest you sleep with his wife
                    Withhold sex from mine and sleep with his? You. are. a. damn. genius.

Comment

My TiVo also disrespected you last night. I record all NFL events and as I was instructing the TiVo to record a movie next Saturday it responded, "This selection conflicts with a previously scheduled recording but the Broncos will lose anyway."

Comment

You know what's funny, my 10 yr old boy and I were talking about the games....and my six year old daughter piped in, "The Patriots will KILL the Donkeys, won't they Daddy?" Which elicited a "Well, Duh!" from my four year old daughter.

I've got them TRAINED, baby!

Comment

that will just make it more sweet come sunday morning when we are 1 step from superbowl.we havent been given a chance all year long during the regular season .why should the playoffs be any different.they have just replaced the chuggers with the patsies.its no big deal or surprise.until denver wins 10 superbowls in a row we will never get any respect or media coverage.

Comment

My boss totally disrespected me this morning. He said I'm spending too much time on the Mane. I tried to explain this is the biggest game of the year for the Broncos and if I don't spend this week arguing with Pats trolls, how can our team be expected to win? He says, "I don't think that anything you have to write on that board will have the least impact whatsover on the Broncos game." Imagine that!? Bastage!

Comment

Originally posted by Pat Bowlen
                              Does she know a lot about football or was it just a comment based on national perception?
                              Is she a Bronco fan?
                              Would you say that you over-react in some cases?
                              Did she sleep with Tom Brady?

Seriously though, what's the big deal?
                              I think she has been up watching the NFL Network while I sleep - studying a little, behind my back. Normally, she doesn't seem to pay much attention to football - but I have come to determine this to be nothing but a ruse - A DAMN RUSE!

Oh, I bet she has GREAT FUN getting together with her friends and laughing at the Broncos. "Oh, hee hee, ha ha - they are playing the Patriots. Hee hee, ha ha! THis morning, when my husband said they were playing the Patriots, you WON'T BELIEVE what I said! Get this! I said, 'Oh!'" *squeals of laughter*

Comment

Working...
                              X