Lost some respect for Luck #flop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost some respect for Luck #flop

Big Vick was a dummy last night, but that flop by Luck was garbage...

punteresque.........

Vick was playing like a Raider in 2010 since the team is losing and thinks they have no shot at winning they reduce there selfs to mindless goons. Vick has to know every game is up in the air when you have Peyton on your side

Comment

Refs will call that 10 out of 10 with our without the flop. Defensive players know this. Bonehead play plain and simple.

Comment

that was sheer genius on luck's part to crumple like a petunia. if vick dials down the bravado and passes on his opportunity to chest bump the guy, the ref never has to make that call.

Comment

Oh brother. I am hoping you are loosing more respect for the dude that provided the unnecessary bump. Vickerson had two idiot fouls and most likely tore a dudes ACL and you are worried about the other teams QB flopping.

Comment

Originally posted by Wes Mantooth View Post
            Vickerson had two idiot fouls and most likely tore a dudes ACL and you are worried about the other teams QB flopping.
            Huh?

Comment

Originally posted by Beantown Bronco View Post
              Huh?
              Lat in the game, it did look like Vick did something to the center's leg after the play was over. I think (in his mind at least), it was retaliation for a cheap shot earlier that drive.

Vickerson lost his cool last night. Hopefully he gets that under control going forward.

Comment

The play...

http://thebiglead.com/2013/10/20/kev...g-extra-point/

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Prefontaine View Post
                  Wow, he will be getting fined and maybe a suspension

Comment

Originally posted by Wes Mantooth View Post
                    and most likely tore a dudes ACL
                    Yeah this was very disappointing. There's no way of knowing what happened before that to cause him to lose his mind, but he was way, way out of control by the end of the game. Hopefully any retaliation, if any occurs, will be minimal.

Comment

It looked like he was pissed that he went low on him. Still a cheap shot and he deserves a suspension.

Comment

He punched the guys calf or something

Can you tear someone's ACL by punching it?

Comment

I don't blame Luck for falling down and trying to draw the penalty....all around stupid move by Kevin Vickerson.

Comment

I woulda done the same thing if i were Luck. Vickerson didnt need to touch him at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Prefontaine View Post
                              ?

Satele looked fine until Colts #75 pushed them both over. Maybe Vickerson was trying to do something to him, but that clip certainly didn't show it.

Comment

Working...
                              X