Calm down. We will be fine.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calm down. We will be fine.

Sorry for starting a new thread, I wanted to respond to a few things I've seen in other posts.

We played awful. Couldn't run the ball. Manning was off almost the entire game. O-Line couldn't protect (partially due to injuries and re-shuffling) at all. We gave them points on the fumbled punt, safety, and INT at the end of the game. We had 4 turnovers to their 1. The refs weren't awful but didn't do us any favors. And after all that we almost won a game on the road against one of the best teams in the league.

Everything will be fine. It can't go much worse than it did last night. We need to get Franklin back but win these next two games against Washington and SD and that sets us up to take the division back when we play KC in Denver.

Don't panic too much over our first loss.

This is starting to remind me a bit of the '97 team. They were really bad against the run and it showed in our 7th regular season game (which was a loss to an eventual 4-win Oakland BTW).

I'm actually not as bummed out was I was last night. We could have won that game, but we beat ourselves. Getting Franklin & Woodyard back will make a lot of difference. We need to be 100% for kFc and the Pats, that's for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by randerson1184 View Post
      This is starting to remind me a bit of the '97 team. They were really bad against the run and it showed in our 7th regular season game (which was a loss to an eventual 4-win Oakland BTW).

I'm actually not as bummed out was I was last night. We could have won that game, but we beat ourselves. Getting Franklin & Woodyard back will make a lot of difference. We need to be 100% for kFc and the Pats, that's for sure.
      Exactly

Comment

Just a flesh wound.

Comment

Originally posted by LetsGoBroncos View Post
          Exactly

exactly I thought there secondary got away with murder last night, as early as the 1st qtr they were all over welker, lots of no-calls

Comment

Originally posted by horsepower View Post
            exactly I thought there secondary got away with murder last night, as early as the 1st qtr they were all over welker, lots of no-calls
            If you're relying on the refs to save you, you're in trouble from the start.

Decker was really pissing me off with that "look for the flag" bull****. No, Eric, catch the ball. Your job is to catch the ball, not look for a ****ing flag. Weenie.

Comment

Tis nothing but a loss.

Comment

Originally posted by TheElusiveKyleOrton View Post
                If you're relying on the refs to save you, you're in trouble from the start.

Decker was really pissing me off with that "look for the flag" bull****. No, Eric, catch the ball. Your job is to catch the ball, not look for a ****ing flag. Weenie.
                This, I was so pissed. To not even try to catch the ball is unforgivable.

Comment

1 of 4 road challenges this reg season 0-1. @ NE @ KC @ Hou are other three.

Comment

Originally posted by NFLBRONCO View Post
                    1 of 4 playoff like challenges this reg season 0-1. @ NE @ KC @ Hou are other three.
                    I think Dallas will win the NFCLeast so 1-1 for me

Comment

looking forward to another awesome first round playoff exit.

so goddamn frustrating.

Comment

Originally posted by NFLBRONCO View Post
                        1 of 4 road challenges this reg season 0-1. @ NE @ KC @ Hou are other three.
                        If you're counting @Hou, you have to count @Dallas.

1-1

Comment

good point

Comment

Yeah at this point I'd rather play Houston than Dallas.

Comment

Originally posted by mennonite View Post
                              looking forward to another awesome first round playoff exit.

so goddamn frustrating.
                              wow, seriously?

Comment

Working...
                              X