No announcement yet.

Please stop bitching

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you. The meltdown last night was beyond belief.

We had guys wishing deah by fire on Chief's fans, people wanting to cut Holliday, calling Champ a chimp, etc...

Chill out.

Comment

I know it sounds silly...but I see this game as a positive. I was pissed while watching, but the team has gotten complacent. It has been far too easy for the past 18 games, they have been able to play pretty lose and undisciplined and still pull double digit victories. We needed to have our mistakes bite us in the ass...we needed to have our gameplan fail. We needed a reason to step back, take a look at ourselves and work towards improvement. Despite the loss....I still think we looked like the superior team....if we actually play to our potential. We weren't doing that....now maybe we will starting putting it together.

Comment

Yeah losing can give a team an edge. And this team had begun to think their crap didn't stink. Also some of the problems that had been lingering weren't corrected, and now that those issues finally directly lead to us losing maybe now everyone will take them more seriously.
        Last edited by Kaylore; 10-21-2013, 07:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 2KBack View Post
          I know it sounds silly...but I see this game as a positive. I was pissed while watching, but the team has gotten complacent. It has been far too easy for the past 18 games, they have been able to play pretty lose and undisciplined and still pull double digit victories. We needed to have our mistakes bite us in the ass...we needed to have our gameplan fail. We needed a reason to step back, take a look at ourselves and work towards improvement. Despite the loss....I still think we looked like the superior team....if we actually play to our potential. We weren't doing that....now maybe we will starting putting it together.
          I don't see it as a huge loss. We will make the playoffs. This could teach us something.

Comment

Dont get me wrong it absolutely sucks to lose, but id rather lose one than have the undefeated trunk monkey on our backs.

Comment

Not sure why people are so bent, we essentially played 17 minutes of good offensive football, our strength, and still had the Colts on the ropes at the until Hillmans drop... One more bouce,one less turnover we beat the Colts in their house

6-1 heading in to a bye and getting into the meat of the AFCW showdown... The Chiefsare ballng, so are the Chargers, it's go time and I know we'll be ready.... Frankly, I'm lovin it..

Comment

I blame DomCasual for jinxing us.

Comment

It was a good game against a great team...
                  While we're lecturing people about what they can post lets also stop calling Indy "great". Very good team, but far from "great".

Comment

Thank God someone said it, I was prepared to just avoid this place for the week.

Comment

Originally posted by ColoradoDarin View Post
                      I blame DomCasual for jinxing us.
                      I'm just the messenger of the jinx.

Comment

meh It's always the same few drama queens, win or lose. There's always something to panic over.

Comment

Originally posted by TheReverend View Post
                          Ehhhhhhh, I think that's spin/over-optimism and really don't think losing is ever a positive.

It was a good game against a great team under incredibly unusual circumstances. The regular season isn't one-and-done as so many posts around here seem to allude.
                          Positive is my forte.

I don't think Indy is great however. The game was equally as much poor Denver play as it was good Indy play.

Comment

My thoughts exactly...
                            Originally posted by 2KBack View Post

Comment

Originally posted by DomCasual View Post
                              I'm just the messenger of the jinx.
                              So - KC wins the division and we go in as a WC after being stunned at home in the playoffs the previous season after going 13-3....

Comment

Originally posted by TheReverend View Post
                                I get it. It sucks to lose and it's been so long people forgot how to deal with it.

With all the background, this was a different type of game that had a lot of intangible qualities that you CAN'T prepare for. Manning looked rattle for a few quarters and I don't blame him for an instant.

We lost the turnover battle, had some guys make some incredibly stupid and undisciplined decisions and it cost the game against a terrific team on the road. It happens. Especially when you're a banged up and out-of-sync football team.

BETTER NOW THAN JANUARY.

The Bye is coming soon.
                                Stop making sense!

Comment

Working...
                                X