Mike Shanahan returns to Denver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike Shanahan returns to Denver

For me it's still going to be more than a little strange seeing him on the other sideline. Hopefully the crowd gives him a warm ovation. I'm sure they will.

He's going to be more than a little motivated for this match up. RG3 looks have regained his mobility.

They still have a crappy defense. Worse than ours, for sure. McCown darn near beat them today.

Comment

He's been gone so long it's not the same. We're already on our 2nd HC since he's been gone. Not a big deal to me.

Comment

Don't really care. Just hope we can bounce back and start playing like we are capable of.

Comment

Maybe Bowlen should tweet something.... you know, get him off his game.

Comment

Need a good video tribute to him right before kickoff

Comment

Let's do a 90 minute tribute for him.

Comment

Yeah it's weird because he's been gone for almost four years so it's just not the same. Hopefully we can send him home with a loss. I was pulling for his team against the Bears. Good to see even Devin Hester's antics couldn't stop him this time. We'll see, though. The Redskins are going to be able to score a lot of points against us.

Comment

I'm sure Elway will have a heart-felt reunion with him in pre-game. Looking forward to a high scoring game. Von Miller better have a full tank of gas for this one. RGIII can scoot!

Comment

Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
                    Yeah it's weird because he's been gone for almost four years so it's just not the same. Hopefully we can send him home with a loss. I was pulling for his team against the Bears. Good to see even Devin Hester's antics couldn't stop him this time. We'll see, though. The Redskins are going to be able to score a lot of points against us.
                    For us.

For Shanahan, I bet he started game planning for this week the moment the schedule came out. I fear that, because even after 15 years he would make sure that we were beating the raiders. He is a vengeful man (and I mean that in the most complimentary way).

Comment

He should get a warm reception (at the very least). But the time gap from him going to the NFC makes it feel different than Peyton and Indy. Certainly sets up to be a high scoring game again.

Comment

Someone who had his QB throw at Al Davis 6 years after being fired doesn't want to desperately win this game?

Comment

Who?

Comment

Denver to honor Mike Shanahan before Washington game

Read more: Denver to honor Mike Shanahan before Washington game - The Denver Post http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci...#ixzz2iN1T2L5W
                            Read The Denver Post's Terms of Use of its content: http://www.denverpost.com/termsofuse
                            Follow us: @Denverpost on Twitter | Denverpost on Facebook

Comment

I'll stand and cheer for Shanahan. Before kickoff.

After kickoff, I want his team to lose BADLY.

Comment

Working...
                              X