Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I wanna see what CJ Anderson can do back there. What we got to lose?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rabb View Post
    I see where you're going here and don't disagree totally but using our RB draft picks only as examples isn't really an accurate measure.
    Arian Foster (UDFA), Alfred Morris (6th round) then.

Comment

the Broncos running game needs something and that something might as well be Anderson.

Comment

Originally posted by stoxman View Post
        Arian Foster (UDFA), Alfred Morris (6th round) then.
        Again, you are cherry picking but whatever. Point taken.

I don't like running backs taken high either.

Comment

Originally posted by bronco0608 View Post
          Kid never really got a real opportunity at Cal. What did he average there, 6 yards a carry for his career? With Knowshon, sadly, being our primary back, and after witnessing what brothers darkness Montee and Ronnie Hillman bring to the table - one fumbles, the other can't even average a respectable GPA per rush, it is time for some fresh meat.

Considering he is the last option that we have, the question must be asked - why not? Let him split carries with Knowshon. CJ is our biggest back at 5'8 224 pounds and one of his 40 times at the combine was 4.53 which make him our second fastest back as well. He look good at Cal, looked good during the preseason, time to look good during the regular season.

What we got to lose? NOTHING. There seriously is no other option.

The trouble is molasses brain Fox will grunt, "Me no play rookie running backs"

Comment

Devils Advocate says he didn't even lose the fumble too though

Comment

Originally posted by Quoydogs View Post
              Hillman seems to be a much better option . Yep sure.
              Only a dumbass would trust anyone outside of Hillman and Moreno blocking for Manning.

Comment

If Anderson sucks, and Hillman is the best backup we have, then they need to bring someone else in.

Comment

Originally posted by yerner View Post
                  yeah, i've seen the other three and only moreno has shown he deserves to keep playing. hillman and ball have been garbage.
                  Really? I never knew averaging 4.6 ypc and 9.9 YP catch along with 19 first downs was garbage.

They need to get Hillman in the game more, and not at the goal line to pound itin.

Comment

Originally posted by Action View Post
                    Really? I never knew averaging 4.6 ypc and 9.9 YP catch along with 19 first downs was garbage.

They need to get Hillman in the game more, and not at the goal line to pound itin.
                    I still like him as a change of pace guy.

However, they are keeping CJ Anderson around for a reason. Running backs either usually get it or they dont. Lets see if he gets it.

Comment

Originally posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
                      I still like him as a change of pace guy.

However, they are keeping CJ Anderson around for a reason. Running backs either usually get it or they dont. Lets see if he gets it.
                      IF CJ Anderson gets activated, I'd imagine Ball gets deactivated before Hillman.

I don't think Manning would be too happy with 2 rookies on game day.

Comment

Working...
                      X