Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When is Von Miller returning again?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • When is Von Miller returning again?

    I'm looking forward to Von Miller returning to the field. I thought he was supposed to return this week, but apparently they want to give him another week or something because that dude was no where to be found this week...

  • #2
    Last time I checked he had a TFL (as good as a sack) and 2 QB hits.. and moved Luck out his spot a few times.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Taco John View Post
      I'm looking forward to Von Miller returning to the field. I thought he was supposed to return this week, but apparently they want to give him another week or something because that dude was no where to be found this week...
      Co-signed.

      Luck had all day to throw for most of the game.

      Comment


      • #4
        He wasn't beastin or eating greedy. Hopefully knocked off the rust.

        Comment


        • #5
          Like Collingsworth said, he might be in shape, but it will take a while to get in "football" shape.

          Comment


          • #6
            Von Miller played better than whomever would be in his place... and yeah, his first game back.

            Comment


            • #7
              He did move Luck up into the pocket a number of times tonight, but there was zero inside rush to speak of.

              Comment


              • #8
                He wasn't invisible as you make it sound. But wasn't the beast we had come to expect either.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Taco John View Post
                  I'm looking forward to Von Miller returning to the field. I thought he was supposed to return this week, but apparently they want to give him another week or something because that dude was no where to be found this week...
                  Aw cute

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Action View Post
                    Von Miller played better than whomever would be in his place... and yeah, his first game back.
                    Yep. I thought he did okay for first game back, and in a pretty big game too.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
                      He did move Luck up into the pocket a number of times tonight, but there was zero inside rush to speak of.
                      Ding ding ding!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Von Miller has an OK return game.

                        Could have gotten credit for half a sack. Had a TFL and pressured Luck out of the pocket at least 3 times that I remember. Not the best game, but Von is the least of our worries defensively. How about our fat **** interior d-line getting some push? Luck is a helluva of an athlete and a big kid too.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by razorwire77 View Post
                          Von Miller has an OK return game.

                          Could have gotten credit for half a sack. Had a TFL and pressured Luck out of the pocket at least 3 times that I remember. Not the best game, but Von is the least of our worries defensively. How about our fat **** interior d-line getting some push? Luck is a helluva of an athlete and a big kid too.
                          Think Luck has ever kissed a girl?

                          He's terribly ugly.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
                            Think Luck has ever kissed a girl?

                            He's terribly ugly.
                            Don't matter what ya look like if ya got money.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Anyone not expecting some rust was being unrealistic

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X