Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BFD

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • BFD

    Quite possibly the worst-officiated game I've ever seen, and I'm sixty-three.

    Not to worry though, they've awoken the sleeping giant.

    Almost feel sorry for the rest of the NFL, but not quite.

    They'l know soon enough.

    (post #1)

  • #2
    Originally posted by YCN View Post
    Quite possibly the worst-officiated game I've ever seen, and I'm sixty-three.

    Not to worry though, they've awoken the sleeping giant.

    Almost feel sorry for the rest of the NFL, but not quite.

    They'l know soon enough.

    (post #1)
    Damn you're old.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Guess Who View Post
      Damn you're old.
      haha

      Comment


      • #4
        the team is great, it was bad, but we are good! yeah!

        Comment


        • #5
          I do think this loss helps us more than it hurts us unless Peyton got hurt this game, which he may have but who knows and to what significance?

          As long as all is well next week yeah I feel sorry for the NFL.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by wolf754life View Post
            the team is great, it was bad, but we are good! yeah!
            Who the **** is this guy? He's obviously not a Broncos Fan. Huge douche-bag pessimistic asshole much?

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by YCN View Post
              Quite possibly the worst-officiated game I've ever seen, and I'm sixty-three.

              Not to worry though, they've awoken the sleeping giant.

              Almost feel sorry for the rest of the NFL, but not quite.

              They'l know soon enough.

              (post #1)
              You're absolutely right re: the officiating - it was a travesty.

              Hope the rest of your post is right as well.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by myMind View Post
                Who the **** is this guy? He's obviously not a Broncos Fan. Huge douche-bag pessimistic a-hole much?
                KMA

                Comment


                • #9
                  Maybe a loss will kick it into gear we need to start executing better.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by myMind View Post
                    Who the **** is this guy? He's obviously not a Broncos Fan. Huge douche-bag pessimistic a-hole much?
                    Maybe you weren't here for the Fire Shanahan saga. He was correct on it but really needs to work on his people skills. A PR firm for his act would help him get his point across in a better light.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by TheChamp24 View Post
                      Maybe a loss will kick it into gear we need to start executing better.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by myMind View Post
                        Who the **** is this guy? He's obviously not a Broncos Fan. Huge douche-bag pessimistic a-hole much?
                        I think he only posts when the Broncos lose. I haven't seen him in awhile.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Arkie View Post
                          I think he only posts when the Broncos lose. I haven't seen him in awhile.
                          i've been around, watching fanboys like you fan yourself out

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by wolf754life View Post
                            i've been around, watching fanboys like you fan yourself out
                            you are a ****ing idiot troll.

                            I don't know you from adam but I would bet $100 that you are another butt-hurt tebow fanboy.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by KevinJames View Post
                              I do think this loss helps us more than it hurts us unless Peyton got hurt this game, which he may have but who knows and to what significance?

                              As long as all is well next week yeah I feel sorry for the NFL.
                              I agree. I believe the team was getting a little complacent and buying into the hype. Getting punched in the mouth is a good lesson in humility. Also, I am glad this type of game happened now, while there is time to work on the mistakes and guys can heal up. Much better than in January or February

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X