Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheReverend View Post
    That's Star Fox. Firefox is a browser
    Yes you be right Rev... I was so agrvated last night I totally butched that.

Comment

Originally posted by TDmvp View Post
      I remember wishing when we hired John Fox that there was so many better Foxes we could have hired but I grew to not hate the hire over time...

But after tonight I wonder if many of you feel as I did then and wished we would have went a different direction .

The obvious choice I think would have to be Coach Hayden Fox ... I mean duh.

And then we have a sleeper in this list ... Because yea he's dead , but sometimes John Fox looks similar and having a dead legend as a coach is at least a little better then a live dead retread.

And as much as I loved Red Foxx maybe if we would have hired him someday we would find a way to bring him back to life just so we could hear him call some players on this team YOU BIG DUMMY !!!!

Then my penis chimed in with this nominee
      http://i1.cdnds.net/13/04/618x418/megan_fox.jpg
      and I slapped it a few times and moved on.

And then one for the nerd in me ...

I mean come on Fire Fox owns.

But anyway making this thread as a time killer maybe kept me from going out and killing a clown or something after sitting through that mess of a game.

I still don't mind John Fox and I'm just blowing off steam , but sometimes he does seem sleepy ...

And if anyone knows some other Foxes that might have been a better choice that I've missed feel free to chime in.

You can see that ladies hips, damn heathen......

-signed Google

Comment

Foxy Brown would have challenged the Decker TD call.

Comment

This pretty much summarizes the whole situation, including the curse of 6-0.

It might be too deep for some of you to understand.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/jofNR_WkoCE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

Would you prefer...

or...

-- mod note: what part of "no girlie pics" did you not understand? --

for one night?

Comment

On the good side, it will be good to let some other teams get all the hype as long as the broncos are playing their best ball when the playoffs open. Just like the Ravens and Giants in the past few years when they got hot in the playoffs.

Comment

Originally posted by wolf754life View Post
                i knew the too cool for a choke loss guy would show up
                I can't wait for Denver to win next week so you will disappear again.

Comment

Originally posted by theAPAOps5 View Post
                  You can see that ladies hips, damn heathen......

-signed Google
                  That is not a lady, that is Megan Fox...wowzer!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Action View Post
                    Would you prefer...

for one night?
                    That Kim Kardashian image is exactly the type of photo TJ was talking about. High profile, frequently searched name, with a revealing image.

I dont agree with these stupid restrictions, but if the guy who runs the site says no more, we should listen.

Comment

Originally posted by Action View Post
                      Would you prefer...

or...

for one night?
                      Megan without question. As much pro athlete pipe as has snaked that Kardashian drain that vag has got to be absolutely wrecked

Comment

Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
                        I agree. We aren't going undefeated this season. So what? We're making the playoffs. Let's saddle up and start adding some more wins with (yet another) mobile QB and Mike Shanahan coming off a big win against the Bears.

Comment

Working...
                        X